Gran Turismo Hd - Sau Battle

geno8r

Acc Name: geno8r

Style: Drift

Track: Reverse

Car: Tuned r32 GTR Skyline

Score: 12169

Global Rank: 6

To view my replay go into 'Rankings', “Drift Trial : Reverse : Tuned Car”, geno8r, 06/04/2007. :)

Edited by geno8r

1 x PS3

1 x Internet connection (broadband)

1 x PS3 Account

Once you have your PS3 Acc. go to Playstation Store from in the XMB & download GT HD for free :)

Thanks mate, will download it tonight

Acc Name: geno8r

Style: Time Trial

Car: Tuned r32 GTR Skyline

Time: 1'10.415

Global Rank: 3

To view my replay go into 'Rankings', Time Trial : Reverse : Tuned Car, geno8r, 07/04/2007.

Edited by geno8r

Acc Name: r3load_

Style: Drift

Car: Tuned Evo9

Score: 6153 (crap i know)

Global Rank: cant remember, im at work.

What kind of setup are you guys running with your cars?

mine is:

ASM: OFF

Traction Control: 8

FW: Racing 2's

RW: Sports 1's

Porbably not the best setup but its gets me the highest scores i got above.

can't remember my score, but i know i was rank pretty much 1st for both evos dont know if it change now i check later tonight

username kaido

Think you're going to have to have another crack at making #1 again coz you're no longer in the top 10. :P

PS: what's the deal with the advertisement for Yahoo Japan in your sig? :(

What kind of setup are you guys running with your cars?

ASM: OFF

Traction Control: 0 (Off)

FW: Racing 3s

RW: Racing 3s

You definitely need ASM & TC off for drift, it may feel a little hard at first but you'll need to get used to it. Also go into Rankings & watch the replays of the top scorers, it'll give you an idea of what lines to take & when to rip the handbrake up. :P

Personally I like to use the ‘front bar’ camera instead of behind the vehicle, when using the front bar camera it’s easier to notice how the car behaves & corners, also good for using sensitive movements with the analogue stick.

Also if you’re not using the hand brake you should be, I hand brake to start the drift into every corner so that I’m sliding sideway a little bit before I reach the corner then try to full throttle drift it all the way through & out, this is the trickiest bit trying to get the right line sideways on full throttle all the way through the corner.

More scores peoples!! :(

Yeah i did watch a few of the top scorers and im using TC: 0 now.

I pretty much use the same tactic as you except i seem to have to use the brake otherwise im gonna slide all the way into the opposite barrier.

i handbrake into the corner, then alternate throttle and brake in and out of the corner.

I dont get the rankings, do they reset or something?

Because you are no longer in the top 10 geno8r but there are cars with less than your 12169 drift score now in the top10..

At the moment im currently globally ranked 6th with only 11463 points for the tuned R32 reverse drift.

Edited by R3LOAD

• 2 months later...