SAU Community

900hp Out Of My Rb25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol buster's post mysteriously disapperaed :P

on a side note, its good to hear ur happy with ur car marty, and that it's not taken long for 101 to get it done this time round :)

i'm gonna have a guess and go with JEALOUSY

I wouldnt say that it is jealousy, I would say that people want proof of a claim so great.

I mean that would be the same thing as someone saying, I ran a 11.8 1/4mi in my stock GTR33!

Wouldnt you want some type of proof of the claim? Not becuase you are jealous, but becuase it is a VERY rare if not impossible (or thought to be) feat.

Hell didint they even make Jesus walk on water and change water to wine to prove his claims? Surely if Jesus didint mind proving himself you shouldnt.

-Sayajin

everything should be together this week or next then i willpost fullpics and mods i am runing dry sump system now still running the t51 hks they tryed putting nos threw it but power just went bezerk but it was stable with 109 fuel at 900hp i may consider a t88 down the track. as for the mod list i gotta start work in 30 min it would take me longer than that to write it.

mods and pics to come...... :blink:

1 for the road with a car well known as dragme dont really think i would post up bull shit if i wanted to bull shit i would join a commodore forum.........i will post a dyno sheet when i get a chance i cant transfer pics to my computer for some reason or one would be up....it was only finished tunning yesterday arvo....

Which is most likely due to not too many people associating campbell with dragme..

I now vaguley remember a previous thread of yours but initially I had no idea as to myself it was just some person that hardly posts claiming figures. Not that I really doubted I just wanted more info on its setup and its always nice to look at such a dyno sheet in awe.. :blink:

1 for the road with a car well known as dragme dont really think i would post up bull shit if i wanted to bull shit i would join a commodore forum.........i will post a dyno sheet when i get a chance i cant transfer pics to my computer for some reason or one would be up....it was only finished tunning yesterday arvo....

That was exactly what i was thinking. Im familiar with the car i know its a beast so i have no real reason to dout this guy as he obviously spends a fortune on his car.

Hey Campbell

I've seen your car before and its a nice ride, looks clean, and its got quite a bit of hardware on it.

Is your car an auto or manual?

Everyone giving campbell a hard time, give him a break. When the car is finished it'll give him an opportunity to prove himself, so reserve judgement until that time.

Its simple, when it goes to the track you'll see if it makes 900. Dynos are easy and vary from shop to shop, but the track MPH never lies. A 9 second pass should be a shoe in. Kier Wilsons car only makes 900ish hp @ the wheels and runs a 8.87 @ 165 MPH (its a GTR yes i know so it'll ET better usually, but the MPH should still be there).

Oh and campbell ease up on the commodore comments, or you may just find yourself pulling up next to mine! :D

yeah i wan2 to see some dyno sheets and mod list cause those are pretty far out claims... especially with 101 working on you car they'd be lucky to get a 20hp gain let alone those figures

Oh and campbell ease up on the commodore comments, or you may just find yourself pulling up next to mine! :huh:

hha you are in denial hey.. :) mate i have had heaps on holdens and currentley have a VY BERLINA (from new as my daily) with all the fruit and it is the biggest bucket ive owned to date... :thumbsup: great for commuting but build quality and stuff is well up the creek.

Edited by URAS

hha you are in denial hey.. :thumbsup: mate i have had heaps on holdens and currentley have a VY BERLINA (from new as my daily) with all the fruit and it is the biggest bucket ive owned to date... :huh: great for commuting but build quality and stuff is well up the creek.

Ha ha ha mine isn't your average berlina buddy..... do your homework. :)