SAU Community

Official Sauwa Cruise - Perths Most Haunted Places- Oooooooo

dan_the_man

ghostFlare.gif

Official SAUWA Cruise

-Perths most Haunted Places-

On Friday the 4th of May we will be holding an event to raise funds for the Starlight Foundation.

The cruise will be driving past Perths most Haunted Places.

prison.jpg

ghost9.jpg

Where: City West Car Park

When: 4th of May 2007

Time: 9.30pm for a 10pm Leave

To raise more money this cruise is open to other car clubs. We are doing this for charity so please no stupid behaviour. NORMAL CRUISE RULES APPLY

SAUWA CRUISE RULES

To raise funds we will be asking for $2 for each map and we will be selling raffle tickets for a few prizes we have managed to get a hold of....

Autoworx have donated a Monza Super Sequential Blow Off Valve (valued at $249)

"This Sequential Blow Off Valve makes a great unique shrill, whistling sound instead of the usual boring "whoosh".

Not only does it make great sound, but it also looks good, and is suitable for all horsepower applications. The way the valve in these

SQV's works is different to most other valves on the market. The boost running through your piping when your car is under load

actually holds this valve shut. So the more boost you run the tighter this valve is shut, resulting in no boost leaks.

Other "push" type blow off valves that operate off a spring can often leak under high boost applications,

especially at old age. This is the main feature that makes the Sequential Blow Off Valve so popular in all Race, Drag, Drift and even Show applications thanks to its looks."

www.autoworx.com.au

Pitstop Bookshop Perth have donated "Nissan Skyline GTR: The Ultimate Japanese Supercar" by Andy Butler (valued at $49.95)

"Although the Nissan Skyline name has been around for over 50 years, and the Skyline GT-R varient has been on the books since the last 1960s, we have to fast-forward to 1989 to get to the car that re-wrote the book on how big a coupe could perform. When the R32 SkylineGT-R was rolled out onto road and track, Nissan had a world-beater on their hands. Since the legnd of the Skyline has grown to the point where it has become an icon throughout the world, even though it only sold in any quantity inside Japan. Its combination of power, technology and sheer ability make it a hugely special vehicle, and even though production finished in 2002, it is still highly sought-after wherever motoring enthusiasts are allowed to drive. Here is a complete guide to the ultimate Japanese supercar."

Meguiars have donated a NXT Generation Cooler Bag Kit

The car care pack includes;

NXT GENERATION CAR WASH: Removes the toughest dirt and road grime and maximises the life and shine of Tech Wax 1.89L bottle.

TECH WAS LIQUID: Delivers the deepest, darkest, richest shine with the clearest gloss you've ever seen.

INSANE SHINE TYRE SPRAY: When high gloss just isnt shiny enough. Provides the ultimate long lasting mirror like shine to tyres

all in a Meguiars cooler bag.

and

COCO's restaraunt in South Perth have donated 5 x $80 Vouchers

"COCO's restaraunt overlooks the Swan River in South Perth. It is the perfect place to impress family, loved ones or clients in a fine dining yet classy atmoshpere with spectacular views."

www.cocosperth.com

Raffle Tickets will be on sale for $2 each or 6 tickets for $10

Instead of sorting the prizes into 1st, 2nd and 3rd etc, we thought it might suit people better if they picked their prize.... eg) the first name pulled from the raffle will get the first choice of prize, and the second person pulled from the raffle will get to choose their prize second and so forth.

In total there are 8 prizes and to make it fair, you can only win a prize once - so 8 different people will be going home with a prize.

About the Starlight Foundation

: Since 1988 The Starlight Foundation has delivered innovative "Distractive Therapy Programs" within hospital environments, with the endorsement and support of the healthcare profession. Their programs are designed to be an integral part of the total health care of children. The Starlight Foundation aims to bring a smile to hospitalised children, using fun and entertainment as a positive distraction to pain and boredom. For more information visit www.starlight.org.au

Kind Regards,

Dan

SAUWA

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seeing as its a fund raiser im assuming any and all are welcome ?

As long as they are sensible & follow the rules, then there won't be a problem at all :3some: