SAU Community

Official Sauwa Cruise - Perths Most Haunted Places- Oooooooo

dan_the_man

none of you guys bothered to inform the other boys to follow onto the next stop which means we all drove home after freo prison.. quite dis appointing team work
i didn't just buy 1 map.. i baught a 2nd one also

enuf said... 2maps and still didn't make it past freo :) there was no set times to arrive/depart meetpoints... people arrive/depart whenever they want

next cruise ill shout you a map and bring a snatch strap so i can't leave without you :(

mate... chill... its a cruise and its all for a good cause... have a laugh about it rather than a whinge... forget my comments and think of the money raised... peace

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate... chill... its a cruise and its all for a good cause... have a laugh about it rather than a whinge... forget my comments and think of the money raised... peace

well said xXx

i think who ever organized all that fog up in the hills needs a pat on the back, great effects ........HAHAHHAHHA

playa_32 get your car bak on the road bro hahahah and good timing on puttng your roof bak on the supra!

amount of people does necessarily equal amount of cars, Dan told me 350 maps were printed ?

I sold off a pile with my girlfriend, as the last 2 went there were still a load more guys wanting a copy but Im sure enough people got a map so all the cars could join in or follow :)

congrats dan and the rest of the commitee on a great cruise. i was so blown away on how many cars there was. first skyline cruise and have only ever been on a silvia cruise and that was at city west and bearly half filled the outside car park. is good to hear that some good dollars where made for the starlight foundation. and only got pulled over once and that was for doing nothing other then driving luckily notihng came of it

cant wait for next time. will see u all there

Does anyone know who owned the pearl white stagea with QLD plates?

if so can they send me a PM.. looks almost identical to the car we are going to get, and just wanted to know a few more things about it.

thanks to Dan for organising the cruise! Look forward to hearing the estimate of how many cars were there and a final amount of $$ we raised.

Massive numbers - great cruise... Was a bit hectic but it always will with that amount of cars.

We got some awesome cars here!!!

GTRZILR - im jealous, id kill for that dude... So devo i aint got $80K to blow lol.

Well done to all who organised the cruise. I was tryin to find some raffle tickets and by the time i found the dude sellin em at freo meet point, i had left my money in my ute in the bottom carpark... Ohwell - nextime.