Official Sauwa Cruise - Perths Most Haunted Places- Oooooooo

dan_the_man

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so why is the cruise starting at 10pm. why couldnt it have started at city west at 8pm????

if we leave at 8 how many ghost u heard of that come out at 10? haha :ninja:

starts at 10 by the time everything goes bout midnight Sweet!

I am coming along with my drifter because it's the only car with Autoworx stickers on it. Plus I haven't been on a cruise in a verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time

Represent! :)

No need Kylie... spotted Brad on his way home tonight. Mate now you have to live up to your word and make an apperance at the cruise... unless you have another wedding anno that is!!!???!!! :P

Back off the road!!!!

Anyone going to have a problem if i bring the bosses XR8 ute??

Think its all i can get at this point :P

Will SAUWA membership signup be available on the night?
if you could fill out an online membership form then bring your membership money in an envelope with your name on it it would that would be awesome. $25 please ensure you have correct change.

Dan..wots special about 'Go 33' ??

i pmed u the same question and u didnt reply!! geez

lol jks

ill be hunting u on the cruise to give u my membership money too

what car do u drive btw? so i can find the car instead of looking for u as i have no idea what u look like

cheers

1. wheres your car

2. your boss let you use his ute just like that?

3. your welcome to bring it

lol

My car is in the back of the workshop in bits.

Yeah he dont mind lending me one of his cars from time to time.

Looks like ill be there in a big red ute with the company written all over it. (it does have Neons :P )

Lauren... I aint cruisin with you and Brad if his driving a neon glowing red uterus!!!

I have to pick up a friend (yes I have 1), from madaley on the way to BP Woodvale... if yous are happy to follow me to his first (just picking him up not stoppin) its a go from me.

Scotty

Lauren... I aint cruisin with you and Brad if his driving a neon glowing red uterus!!!

I have to pick up a friend (yes I have 1), from madaley on the way to BP Woodvale... if yous are happy to follow me to his first (just picking him up not stoppin) its a go from me.

Scotty

Its not a Uterus!! Its red, with red neons....that makes it a whore house. (Probably shouldnt say that just in case the wife comes along ha ha)

But yeah im up for a convoy drive to the city.

oh my lordy! you'll scare all the ghosts away in that thing Brad. Tell your boss to get a Mighty Boy ..... that'd be sweet.

Shall ask the boss if he wants to go on a trip to madely first as he's not taking the 'widowmaker' but codriving with me.