Official Sauwa Cruise - Perths Most Haunted Places- Oooooooo

dan_the_man

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope it doesnt rain like sh*t , like it has been in the last couple of days, otherwise there will be lots of 'accidental drifts'

just checked the 7 day forcast and its due for a few showers late in the day so roads will be greasy.

if anyones tyres are runnin low, beware... the cops have been invited and any spare patrol cars will be at City West. low tread tyres might win you a yellow sticker so come down if your road legal and responsible... anyone 'accidental drifts' into a car/building/pole/curb will more than likely have their plate reported and be asked to leave the cruise by Casper the friendly ghost. :P

Arkon i am loving your 95' R33 4 door

i have a 95' R33 4 door too but its pearl white. how much did your body kit cost and where did u get it from. im just looking round for body kits for my car and u got the right idea of how i wanted mine :-(

Prob meet everyone at the BP woodvale at 9...

See ya there...

Dan or any of the other mods or organisers - Do you give me permission to post the details of this cruise on the XR6Turbo forum???

hey dan do i get a map this time !? all the cruises i been on with u i never got a map !!! mmm anyone from around the canningvale district goin ? wanna meet up and go together :P?

Cheers

Chi

I am going to be coming through that way on my way to the Murdoch meet up, so you should drop in to the freeway park and ride with the rest of us.

just checked the 7 day forcast and its due for a few showers late in the day so roads will be greasy.

*hugs ATTESSA system*