SAU Community

Pizza!

Marsss

Im in.... well if i can scab a lift.. no wheels.... pulsar gone to car heaven and Cefiro still deregistered..... any takers?? Comeon you knows i am a great passanger.... :P

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in.... well if i can scab a lift.. no wheels.... pulsar gone to car heaven and Cefiro still deregistered..... any takers?? Comeon you knows i am a great passanger.... :blink:

i can give u a lift.....and i still gotta get that steering wheel off you if you still have it....seems both of us forgot about it.

yes you humongous latino gay bird.

hahaha! humongous

get some hair dye

Wow... good turnout for this one!

I'll come if the weather is nice and I don't feel like going out drinking :domokun:

Too many ifs beyotch.. yes or no.. BTW there will be birthday bashings for Blitz... Mr "I'm a mod therefore wot i post gets stickied"

There is a sound off at strathfield car stereo that night as they are havig a mid night madness sale is there any chance of a detour via the shop so people there can wittness the herd of skylines?

Yeah,you know im down for this.!!Allready picking pizza!!

You see marsss i can make the executive decisions that keep the world turning.and not think twice.

Comeon u wand wavers.Majik happens uleh!

ive got something thats come up that ive got to take care of that night. sorry chicko.

ill try get it out of the way as early as possible. pm me your number incase... and we can like... u know...

just sayin