SAU Community

Why A Naturally-aspirated Skyline?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the arguement is NA V Turbo.... It's NA SKYLINE V TURBO SKYLINE... Big difference...

And i'm sorry but people who are saying that stock for stock a gts has more on tap around a course than a gts-t can't drive... It's not so difficult to drop the car back a gear, or kick the clutch a little if you've gone into a corner too slow or braked too much.. Not to mention that the turboes on a stock gts-t spool very low.. Also, i've been in quite a few RB30E powered 31/vl's and the pickup isn't exactly great.. and the top end is nothing amazing.. definitely not the kind of engine i'd choose over a slightly lower capacity turbo'd six...

I don't think the arguement is NA V Turbo.... It's NA SKYLINE V TURBO SKYLINE... Big difference...

And i'm sorry but people who are saying that stock for stock a gts has more on tap around a course than a gts-t can't drive... It's not so difficult to drop the car back a gear, or kick the clutch a little if you've gone into a corner too slow or braked too much.. Not to mention that the turboes on a stock gts-t spool very low.. Also, i've been in quite a few RB30E powered 31/vl's and the pickup isn't exactly great.. and the top end is nothing amazing.. definitely not the kind of engine i'd choose over a slightly lower capacity turbo'd six...

Don't bother, they don't get it.

Lots of requests to lock this thread, looks like the question has been answered many times over, so ....... request granted to please the masses.