SAU Community

Anyone Going To Caxton St Seafood And Wine Fest Tonight?

Mean_R34

Sorry Dave, No!!!

I spent all my weekly fun money last night at the "Jim Beam" Bourben fest at Logan :D

Sorry to those who live at Logan, but Fitzy's is a sh!t hole and paying $8 for a can of beam is theft... :)

Lucky the tickets to enter were free (thanks to my mate), as if I had to pay $50 to get in Id be greatlly disapointed...

Yeh fitzy's has lost its zing. At work i have nothing to do but read those stupid "thumbs up, thumbs down" articles from the public, and some random Old fart EVERY WEEK complains about the lack of services fizy's is giving, and the "karma will get you mother ******* HOONS!"

My spy on the street says it crap, over-price and packed so full they turned people away.

Thats what I was told by some people at a bus stop when I was on the way there. They also said that most of the seafood was fried and that I should follow them to a pub.

So I gave The Cax the miss.

Unless you've got a corporate invite/seat, yeah its too pricey. I was there two years ago when Vodafone was a main sponsor and I got an invite...can't say no to free seafood and grog all day :whistling: