SAU Community

All Deca'd Out? - Entries Close Today (wed)

Budge

Guys - anyone who missed out on last weekend or had so much fun they want to do it again here's your chance.

I can even tell you that the battles from the DECA just gone (which were ace if I do say so myself) are going to be run for the WRX Club event. The full skidpan events are different but will also be cool (unless Age is ghey).

Currently their numbers are quite low like our first one was so you will probably get more runs than normal. And since pretty much the rexes there are just going to understeer into the dirt anyways it's a good chance to show these guys why skylines are much more fun :rofl:

ooooh. interested. i need my fix

do i have to be a wrx club member?

No you don't. Fairly sure you will need a CAMS or AASA licence to compete like with SAU.

Was thinking of a day trip myself too especially after the fuel economy back from Shep yesterday. I have done 290kms on half a tank of fuel (only have a 45 litre tank) so am thinking a day trip up could be good! :rofl:

ooooh. interested. i need my fix

do i have to be a wrx club member?

Open to anyone with a CAMS or AASA licence :rofl:

A group of us are driving up Sat morning.

Hume Hwy Macca's / Shell at 6:00am if your interested.

I can even tell you that the battles from the DECA just gone (which were ace if I do say so myself) are going to be run for the WRX Club event.

Glad I nailed at least one of them then :):D