SAU Community

Nizmo & Gtstvspec Are Engaged!

Nizmo

thanks everyone.

No - there's nooo bun in the oven.

Sorry to disappoint but the wedding cars wont be skylines or zeds or a performance import.

The story of the proposal is very long as paul did many romantic things on that weekend - its was lovely and i would not change a thing about it. Well maybe i wouldnt of drunk so much champagne and red wine beforehand .... but thats about it haha.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone >_<

Hi Jasmine nice to see you found your way onto SAUWA was great meeting you the other night :laugh:

Thanks everyone :/

Hi Jasmine nice to see you found your way onto SAUWA was great meeting you the other night :)

Hey Hey Lauren,

Likewise.. It was a good night, looking forward to the next and I wanna have a lookie at the ring.. :/

BTW Big Day is on the 22nd November 2008 all booked in - no backing out now for paulie :D

ah nice fine weather outdoor wedding? my bro had his at heathcote right on the river was so nice

Great Venue Like Mine

9th Green @ Joondalup Golf Resort.

Then Photos on the beach... Will post pictures if you want idea's

God I sound like a chick!

Mike

ohh but they were sooooo gorgeous darling....

if ya can get photos taken in an orchard....nope actually wrong season

my uncles parents own a orchard - and their son had photos taken in the orchard during autumn - they looked really good

damn, no I sound like a chick :(

• 2 weeks later...

Gratz Paulie and Lauren great news

btw saw u in woodlake shops the other week Lauren, stop stalking me ur engaged now. j/k.

always thought something good would happen to paulie on this forum, and it couldn't be being a post whore.

if you pick a golf course for the reception make sure they don't decide to hold a tornament there on your wedding day after u've booked as you'll get cancelled.

lots of useful info here

http://weddingswa.com.au and

http://weddingannouncer.com