SAU Community

Need A R33 4 Door For My Wedding...

noccy1

I'm getting married this october and need a matching skyline to the one we will be using.

A relative is lending their r33 four door, its factory dark grey.

Does anyone know of, or is anyone willing to lend us their skyline?? You can drive it ofcourse. We just need to go from the hotel to the ceremony and from the ceremony to the reception.

Would prefer an r33 four door in grey, silver or black, but an r34 will do as well.

Am willing to thank this generous person with a carton of booze on the day!!!

im happy for you too check out my car and see what u think

also are you using us (whoever gets chosen) as a wedding car or just transport for the grooms men to get to the church

is that carton of booze exchangable for a tank of fuel i imagine you will be going to a place of photo's also

and the chill will be needed for the rear parcel shelf along with ribbons on the front??

wow, thanks for the offers guys, I didn't know if i'd get a reply at all!

the car would be used as a wedding car so we would be wanting to put ribbons on it.

if possible, we would like to be transported to the wedding venue and from the ceremony to the photo venue, we wouldn't mind a photo with the cars as well.

yeah, definitely we'd be happy to repay with a full tank of gas!

mine has got driver side damage so yeah but guy 4door_Sleeper has a silver 4 door you can see pic of mine under sig

what sort of damage has your car got?

is it very noticable?

the dent bit sort of is ive painted most of the scratches when i wash it on friday ill take fresh photo's otherwise you can see a few photos in the thread i made about it

actually the pics arnt linked properly due to SAU getting a new server

Congratulations! I might be available but it depends on the date as we were planning on going overseas around October sometime. My 4dr is gunmetal as well, same as Madaz but only 2wd. ;o)

Congratulations! I might be available but it depends on the date as we were planning on going overseas around October sometime. My 4dr is gunmetal as well, same as Madaz but only 2wd. ;o)

The big day is set for the first weekend in October.

My Car is in my brothers wedding on the 13th of October.

Should be a bit of fun and a good excuse to make the car look all pretty.