SAU Community

Car break-in getting interesting...

Jamezilla

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, this guy might be browsing through the forums (MCCR and SAU) too. And whoever it is knows what you're up to, or what you're on to. So I really think you all should pm each other instead if there's something concrete to discuss. Remember...if you stick your car up on the web, don't put down where you stay or around which area or what's your car license plates (I think most of you know that by now).

I'll keep a lookout too :D But who knows, this person might change car or plates already because he knows we're onto him.

Guest downward-spiral

Just remembered something my students were talking about a couple of weeks ago. They reckon that you get some sort of ceramic, like a broken up spark plug, and flick it at car windows to smash them with little noise and doesn't set the alarm off coz there's hardly any impact. The alarm will only go off if you have a microwave sensor inside which will sense the movement. Might be a good investment for you lot around Melbourne.

I'll keep my eye out in ESE 'burbs!

That really sucks! I agree with DJ_lethal... Will follow and total car/ppl in it!

Could bear anything happening to my car, and it's stock (so nothing will probably happen *jinkes self*)

Will follow, call you... then cops to report a murder! lol

Just to make you feel a lot better about the way our cars are being treated, all my badges were ripped off the other day by some lowlife with screwdriver, leaving nice big scrapes in their place!

If you get this lynch-mob together can we go after badge thieves once we've found out who's ripping off GTRs?

i was at high point the other night with a mate of mine i went to school with

as i was walking back to da car i saw 2 teenaged farks on there knees near my car....

poowwarrr did i let them have it!!!!

friken **** heads

some people need to get lifes

badging cars esp nice ones is soooooo farkkeeedd...

if u find out who stole the shit from your car post there address i feel like renching out there letter box and throwing it threw there window...

Originally posted by dAVE

you think about calling the police rather than speaking to them.. if it was them.... then i doubt the will be around again now.

true point... Only maes think before they act *waits for backlash from that one*

But as for the ceramic thing... i've heard of this a number of times.

It's tiny piece on a string and i've heard of poeple doing it to train windows. Just tie it to string, hit it and the window shatters with no smashing noise as if you used a brick or something!

Just something to be very careful about.

And when you find these guys.. CALL ME!

I have a bit of pent up anger....

People like this need to get it, and get it good.

I wanna get them before they get me :D

Hope you little f'ers are reading this. There's no B/S here.

go to it ambz let's get these suckers and put them through some high pressure jets at a car wash.

if the idiots are trying to flog stuff on mccr then they deserve to get caught? Is it a Charade?? sure I have seen it around Clayton area..

ok im not being an idiot but.... i have so seen this car. assuming it wasnt stolen number plates. i saw the number plate and thought the exact same thing. mad plates. then i also remember being a shitty little car, cause i rolled up next to it, and then rolled off, hard.

ill take a look out for you on the west side. and if i c it, ill stalk it, and find out.

sorry about ur car.