SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

Just asking if you guys would know if these are the right parts - someone with nissan fast setup maybe?

Anyway your feedback would be great.

Oh my car is R33 GTR 1995 model.

Nissan OEM BCNR33 GTR Crank Angle Sensor

"NISSAN SENSOR A-CRANK 23731-02U11" ?

Nissan OEM GTR N1 Oil Pump

"NISSAN ASSY OIL PUMP 15010-24U01" ?

Also one other question I was getting block bored & honed to 86.5mm and was wondering if Tomei RB26 Gasket Kit (1.2mm) (87mm) would suit. As far as I can tell tomei only make a 87mm and an 88mm gaskets.

Sorry don't have car atm but you could use this r33 GTR one:

1996 R33 GTR - BCNR33-024671

Cheers,

Pen

Pen, I can look up the info you wanna check tonight when i get home from the city. as for your question about the Tomei head gasket, the best place to ask about that is in the forced induction forum. This is only for oem parts.

Cheers, Ron

Anyone no the part number for the coil pack wiring harness ?? I had a look but couldnt find a part for it in fast :D

Jus i'll have a look for this as well when i get home tonight. might be a tricky 1 to track down. Your car series 1 or 2? better yet, whats ur VIN? (500th post!)

Anyone no the part number for the coil pack wiring harness ?? I had a look but couldnt find a part for it in fast :)

Tricky 1 mate but i'm fairly certain that this is what your after.

93 to 95 mdl 24079-75T00- harness assy-egi sub

95 to 96 mdl 24079-84T00- harness assy-egi sub

Try 24079 as the part code and check the illustration

Just asking if you guys would know if these are the right parts - someone with nissan fast setup maybe?

Also one other question I was getting block bored & honed to 86.5mm and was wondering if Tomei RB26 Gasket Kit (1.2mm) (87mm) would suit. As far as I can tell tomei only make a 87mm and an 88mm gaskets.

Cheers,

Pen

Mate i'm finally stumped. i searched for ages and couldnt find anymore info on the crank sensor then what you already have. Arbess may be able to do better then me as he is better at this program then myself.

as for the N1 oil pump, that was easy. 15010-24U00-

how the hell did you find that ??

i could see it in the pictures, but there was no code. *edit* ooo i was looking in the wrong section :)

thanks heaps :D

oh yeah one last thing, do you know if the prices vary much between nissan spare parts places ??

Tricky 1 mate but i'm fairly certain that this is what your after.

93 to 95 mdl 24079-75T00- harness assy-egi sub

95 to 96 mdl 24079-84T00- harness assy-egi sub

Try 24079 as the part code and check the illustration

after the part number for a series 2 front right fender/guard? would be great help

cheers

ive got a big list of part numbers for R33 front fenders. 2 of them for a 96 GTST. I don't know the difference as i can't read Japanese. Whats your VIN and ill get a perfect hit on what your after.

ive got a big list of part numbers for R33 front fenders. 2 of them for a 96 GTST. I don't know the difference as i can't read Japanese. Whats your VIN and ill get a perfect hit on what your after.

its a ECR33 feb 96. vin: 6T91MPTECT1ABH004

thanks heaps

it would be cool if someone swiped the pricelist for parts somehow :happy:

cough cough someone here must work for nissan cough cough

Pm me your part numbers and I can give and indication of price as each dealer is slightly different.

its a ECR33 feb 96. vin: 6T91MPTECT1ABH004

thanks heaps

that doesnt look like a VIN to me at all. Australian VIN's look like 6U9000 then for example an R32GTR "BNR32123456"

The 6U9000 is added to the front of every Japanese VIN to make it Australian.

For your car it would be like : 6U9000ECR33 1 2 3 4 5 6

that doesnt look like a VIN to me at all. Australian VIN's look like 6U9000 then for example an R32GTR "BNR32123456"

The 6U9000 is added to the front of every Japanese VIN to make it Australian.

For your car it would be like : 6U9000ECR33 1 2 3 4 5 6

yeh i didnt think it was. i got the paint shop to have a look for me so was a bit doubtful. will try and find out and let you know.

cheers for the help

Cheers,

Pen

Pen

Just as i was reading Arep3 replies to your posts, i found these

Crank Angle sensor is named

CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR 23731-02U11 <----- This is the same as the number you supplied

Arep3 i think the name was throwing us off,

N1 Oil pump for RB26DETT.GTR/N1.MT.F5

PUMP ASSY-OIL 15010-24U00-

alternate number 15010-24U01-

Hope that helps

and this car is a 1995 January by what FAST says.

Arep3

sorry mate, just a quick tip if you dont already know,

when the number is given to you from someone and you dont know what section to look at, the first part of the number is the section to look in, ie. 15010-24U00- the 150 is the section.

saves a hell of a lot of time. =)

cheers all, back to tedious uni work,

Arbess

yeh i didnt think it was. i got the paint shop to have a look for me so was a bit doubtful. will try and find out and let you know.

cheers for the help

read the first few post of this Thread ie. Page 1, tells you cinfidently where to get your numbers =)

good luck mate.

Arep3

sorry mate, just a quick tip if you dont already know,

when the number is given to you from someone and you dont know what section to look at, the first part of the number is the section to look in, ie. 15010-24U00- the 150 is the section.

saves a hell of a lot of time. =)

cheers all, back to tedious uni work,

Arbess

you learn something new everyday! thats gonna make life a lot easier. Cheers mate

Not sure if this will tell me what I want to know, but I'm after part numbers for the following...

R33 GTST (95?)40210-33P02-

Front Wheel Bearing

S13 SR20DET (1992)40210-71L00-

Front Wheel Bearing