SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

mate can you please get me the part numbers for:

- R33 GTST Series 2 Air Flow Meter

- R34 GTT Air Flow Meter

greatly appreciated coz I need to know whether these are the same, as I lost my original AFM and have the R33 S2 in there now. Cheers

mate can you please get me the part numbers for:

- R33 GTST Series 2 Air Flow Meter

- R34 GTT Air Flow Meter

greatly appreciated coz I need to know whether these are the same, as I lost my original AFM and have the R33 S2 in there now. Cheers

i can tell you that they are the the same. i think the part NO. is 22680 31U00 i think it may have sup maybe 22680 31U05

OK FAST gurus I need some help!

Vin BNR32-014400. Illustration 401-B-2

In the top left corner it shows the N1 brake ducts that bolt onto the caster rod. I thought these were one of those n1 myths until I stumbled across this section tonight

Anyway....I can't see a single part number for the whole assembly (ie everything you need to bolt it onto caster rod. What part numbers do I need?

My viscous engine fan won't turn off, so is it shagged?

can anyone help and advise what the part number is for a '91 GTR?

thanks

just to check u do mean the viscous fan, right the one that bolts to the water pump if that is not turning u do have a major problem. i can't not help with the part number at the moment because i am on holidays an don't have access to the nissan fast system. will let u know the part number when i can

In the top left corner it shows the N1 brake ducts that bolt onto the caster rod. I thought these were one of those n1 myths until I stumbled across this section tonight

Anyway....I can't see a single part number for the whole assembly (ie everything you need to bolt it onto caster rod. What part numbers do I need?

don't know if this will help u but don't have access to the fast system at the moment. try looking with the brake piping i had to find a similar brake duct for a R34 GTR and that is where i found it

There is no ASSY part number. You need a R32 N1 VIN number to even get the part number for the guides out of fast. I just so happened to find one though.

You need part numbers:

41182-05U00 GUIDE-AIR BRAKE RH

41183-05U00 GUIDE-AIR BRAKE LH

41184-37P00 CLIP-AIR GUIDE x 4

08918-5082A NUT FLANGE x 4

08363-8302D SCREW-MACHINE x 4

I dare say you could get nuts and bolts yourself and skip the Nissan ones.

don't know if this will help u but don't have access to the fast system at the moment. try looking with the brake piping i had to find a similar brake duct for a R34 GTR and that is where i found it

Looked there but alas nothing on 32 N1.

Hi part no for R34 GTR welsh plug please

also PM'ed you another query on R34 GTR gasket nos for intake plenim and throttle body, sorry if should have used this post...regards.

BNR34 WELCH plugs come in two flavours:

01648-00121 PLUG WELCH - There are 7 of these on an R34 GTR

11051-D0101 PLUG WELCH - There are 3 of these on an R34 GTR

For the gaskets, if you're doing a lot of gaskets you want the engine repair kit: 10101-24U28 or the gaskets by themselves are:

16175-05U70 - GASKET THROTTLE CHAMBER - There's 6 of these

14035-05U10 - GASKET INTAKE MANIFOLD, B - There's 1 of these

just to check u do mean the viscous fan, right the one that bolts to the water pump if that is not turning u do have a major problem. i can't not help with the part number at the moment because i am on holidays an don't have access to the nissan fast system. will let u know the part number when i can

yeah this bad boy.

the biggie that hangs off the front of the motor ;)

thanks to anyone who can grab it :)

My viscous engine fan won't turn off, so is it shagged?

can anyone help and advise what the part number is for a '91 GTR?

thanks

R32 GTR Coupling Assy - 21082-05U00

looking at $450 - $470 from Melb Warehouse :rolleyes:

On the off chance you haven't forgotten.

Am trying to track down the rear Brembo callipers from the 33 GT-R. Any chance of part number/ price?

R33 GTR LH Caliper: 44011-24U00 ~$2700

R33 GTR RH Caliper: 44001-24U00 ~$2600

Thats exspensive!! lol prob Japan too!!