SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

Hello guys,

im actually searching for a R33 GTS-t RB25DET complete engine gasket set-number, i would be very thankful

if you could supply me with one.

Greets, Artur.

I have several years for this. tell me your VIN code and i will give you the exact number you need.

Hi there

I want to know the part number of the two arms that hold up the boot lip for a R34 GTT 4DR...and also will i be able to order a repair manual from nissan for my car...Thanks

Anyone please help...need those arms ASAP~~~THANKS~~~

I have several years for this. tell me your VIN code and i will give you the exact number you need.

Hello mate,

the engine cam off a 1995 Syline GTS-t Series I, i do not have a VIN because the engine is in my S13 now.

I would be very thankful if you could supply me with an engine gasket kit number for a 1995 Rb25DET Skyline.

I do also need the part number of the complete clutch master cylinder of the R33 Skyline GTS-t Rb25DET.

Thanks in advance.

Greets, Artur.

Edited by Behind Horizon

Anyone please help...need those arms ASAP~~~THANKS~~~

Are you asking for the boot hinges? They look like folded horseshoe shaped steel that acts like the hinge for the boot lid.

The program used to find these part numbers has a lot of car models stored in it. It's quite difficult to pull a part number out of it without supplying it with a lot of info. VIN numbers give me the exact model car you have. This makes life a lot easier when searching for part numbers. I don't want to give out wrong part numbers, have you order them, pay top dollar, get the part from Japan and then realise they are not the right part.

To make it easier for me, the more info supplied from you the better.

VIN number is like GOLD

Model and year come a close SILVER

And you will get nothing out of me for BRONZE (Which is a brief description of something that could be out of any make or model.)

Cheers, Ron

Hello mate,

the engine cam off a 1995 Syline GTS-t Series I, i do not have a VIN because the engine is in my S13 now.

I would be very thankful if you could supply me with an engine gasket kit number for a 1995 Rb25DET Skyline.

I do also need the part number of the complete clutch master cylinder of the R33 Skyline GTS-t Rb25DET.

Thanks in advance.

Greets, Artur.

Right-o! The year and RB25DET made it a lot easier. I hope this is right. Gasket Set: 10101-17U27-

The Clutch Master Cylinder for the same year car is 30610-21U91-

Hope these help. Ron

Are you asking for the boot hinges? They look like folded horseshoe shaped steel that acts like the hinge for the boot lid.

The program used to find these part numbers has a lot of car models stored in it. It's quite difficult to pull a part number out of it without supplying it with a lot of info. VIN numbers give me the exact model car you have. This makes life a lot easier when searching for part numbers. I don't want to give out wrong part numbers, have you order them, pay top dollar, get the part from Japan and then realise they are not the right part.

To make it easier for me, the more info supplied from you the better.

VIN number is like GOLD

Model and year come a close SILVER

And you will get nothing out of me for BRONZE (Which is a brief description of something that could be out of any make or model.)

Cheers, Ron

Ok...My VIN is 6U90000ER34007892..Model is 1998 ER34 GTT 4 DOOR SEDAN...No sure what they call(pretty sure is the one u are talking about) but those steel that stick up is what im after...Thanks Ron....post-27454-1188905225_thumb.jpg

Ok...My VIN is 6U90000ER34007892..Model is 1998 ER34 GTT 4 DOOR SEDAN...No sure what they call(pretty sure is the one u are talking about) but those steel that stick up is what im after...Thanks Ron....post-27454-1188905225_thumb.jpg

Perfect! This is exactly what I need. Just for future reference, your Japanese VIN is ER34007892. The 6U90000 thats at the front is what gets added to it when it gets compliance.

I'll look this up for you as soon as i get a chance. either close to midnight tonight or tomorrow arvo.

Cheers. Ron

Perfect! This is exactly what I need. Just for future reference, your Japanese VIN is ER34007892. The 6U90000 thats at the front is what gets added to it when it gets compliance.

I'll look this up for you as soon as i get a chance. either close to midnight tonight or tomorrow arvo.

Cheers. Ron

RH boot hinge is 84400-AA000-

LH boot hinge is 84401-AA000-

Enjoy. Ron

Hi,

Car details:

R34 GTR V Spec II NUR

Build date: June 2002

VIN: BNR34403675

Part numbers I am after please:

Rear quarter windows on Driver's and passenger's side and seals. Are the seals joined to the rear quarter glass? and therefore have to be purchased together?

Can you supply schematic of how quarter windows are attched?

Thank you

Hi,

Car details:

R34 GTR V Spec II NUR

Build date: June 2002

VIN: BNR34403675

Part numbers I am after please:

Rear quarter windows on Driver's and passenger's side and seals. Are the seals joined to the rear quarter glass? and therefore have to be purchased together?

Can you supply schematic of how quarter windows are attched?

Thank you

When I ran your VIN number it didnt show up in the records. I added all of the info you gave me and this is what i found. I hope its what your after

RH 83306-AA100-

LH 83307-AA100-

post-14067-1189149277_thumb.jpg

Just asking if you guys would know if these are the right parts - someone with nissan fast setup maybe?

Anyway your feedback would be great.

Oh my car is R33 GTR 1995 model.

Nissan OEM BCNR33 GTR Crank Angle Sensor

"NISSAN SENSOR A-CRANK 23731-02U11" ?

Nissan OEM GTR N1 Oil Pump

"NISSAN ASSY OIL PUMP 15010-24U01" ?

Also one other question I was getting block bored & honed to 86.5mm and was wondering if Tomei RB26 Gasket Kit (1.2mm) (87mm) would suit. As far as I can tell tomei only make a 87mm and an 88mm gaskets.

Sorry don't have car atm but you could use this r33 GTR one:

1996 R33 GTR - BCNR33-024671

Cheers,

Pen

Edited by Penfold

whats your vin number ?

Just asking if you guys would know if these are the right parts - someone with nissan fast setup maybe?

Anyway your feedback would be great.

Oh my car is R33 GTR 1995 model.

Nissan OEM BCNR33 GTR Crank Angle Sensor

"NISSAN SENSOR A-CRANK 23731-02U11" ?

Nissan OEM GTR N1 Oil Pump

"NISSAN ASSY OIL PUMP 15010-24U01" ?

Also one other question I was getting block bored & honed to 86.5mm and was wondering if Tomei RB26 Gasket Kit (1.2mm) (87mm) would suit. As far as I can tell tomei only make a 87mm and an 88mm gaskets.

Cheers,

Pen