SAU Community

Great Ebay Body Kits

cheez

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know how much more ground clearance there is between the gtr style front bar and the 400r front bar!

gtr style front bar -> [url=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-new-GTR-front-bumper-for-R33-GTS-GTS-T-BARGAIN_W0QQitemZ180202360409QQihZ008QQcategoryZ36605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcm

ZViewItem]

400r front bar ->

does anyone recommend any other front bar to suit series 2 that has better ground clearance then the 400r??!!?

also would the indicators from the 400r front bar fit the gtr style one?

as with all aftermarket front bars, it lowers the height of the front. as a general rule of thumb, aftermarket bars are 44cm from top to bottom at the guard and 40cm from centre top of bar to bottom centre.

this should make for a handy comparison to the standard front bar

link foir this guys other items: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Brand-new-Trial-Rea...1QQcmdZViewItem

thats for his trial rear bars, but when in there go to view other items from seller and it will have more. or other wise send him an email and he can let you know what he has in stock.

Hey Cheez do you think you could find that mybodykits or where ever you got that front bar from cause i went to the link and i cant even send him an email. Can you help me out im after an r32 full body kit thanks mate.

yeh thats the link. he 1 i had was for an item and then to seller. you an see his stuff by clicking seller's other items.

btw guys, i still have my trial rear bar for sale. 170 and some1 can have it.

I have one of this guys front bars and its not bad for the price .It fits pretty well my only problem is that the fibre glass isn't that thick and it tends to crack alot .

But as I said for the price its a good product

i had no probs with the bar i got off him. i thought for fibreglass it was reasonably thick considering some of the other dodgy shit that is going around. never had any crach issues.

• 2 weeks later...