SAU Community

Fuel Eco

I was Just wanting to know how many kms per tank people are getting??

Please list your car, engine, kms and litres it takes you to fill the tank!

The best i've ever gotten was 350km for a 55litre fill and i have a R32 GTS4 with RB20DET

Thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I constantly get 400-450km per 40-45 litres - its always at 10L/100 ! I only use BP ultimate or if not near a BP, Caltex (Vortex 98).

Although I do drive the freeway to & from work as well as alot of around town, cruises etc

Although the car is currently getting the last mods installed so I am waiting to see what the outcome will be on my fuel economy :D

i get 65l per fill and get about 200km out of the tank, but i drive hard and mostly under boost. i drive the car to work and back evry now and then and thats a 55 km highway thats practicly empty at the hours i go to work, so its pedal to the metal. mind you guys i run at least 450-475 kw and push 23 psi on a T04Z with 1000cc squirters and 2 fuel pumps with a 2l swirl system and run 11.9 AFR in my mill.

Usually around 10-11L / 100km, or around 450-500km out of tank, depending on how much time it takes me to get to work in the city every weekday. Not on boost much cause the traffic is Farked. Haha....

RB20DET with 33 turbo and supporting mods.

Fixxxer

i get 65l per fill and get about 200km out of the tank, but i drive hard and mostly under boost. i drive the car to work and back evry now and then and thats a 55 km highway thats practicly empty at the hours i go to work, so its pedal to the metal. mind you guys i run at least 450-475 kw and push 23 psi on a T04Z with 1000cc squirters and 2 fuel pumps with a 2l swirl system and run 11.9 AFR in my mill.

so you drive your car with 450kw mostly under boost? :D

1993 Skyline R32 Gtst - 160kw atw

Always drive on boost :D

Always tank up when I reach quarter mark on fuel gauge, hence the estimates on the far right on what I'd do if i ran it dry

edit: BP Ultimate

ptrlnf0.jpg

hey guys great thread, can you guys add what fuel you are using?

i have a theory that BP is better.

i always fun BP Ultimate get about 500-700 out of 60L in R32 GTS-T totaly standard maybe 300-400 if i have a bad week at work

450/tank average on mobil 8000, it also showed less knock when i used it on my safc when i had it. i get more out of mobil 8000 than i do out of bp ultimate where i get around 410-420km/tank and a little more knock.

Got a r32 gts-t with a few mods, get about 450-490km out of a tank. thats filling it with about 52L of BP ultimate. Shoud get some more km's once i put the new o2 sensor in that i just bought.:(

that table i posted up includes 6 sprints, 3 motorkhana's and one hill climb

i only ever put in PB but have put in V power racing once and some dodgy fuel once

(when i ran out at the sprints had to fill up at that dodgy place down the road)