SAU Community

2007 Show 'n' Shine

nuttsHunglow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just think when u have as much custom work, hidden wiring, chromed and polished parts and nothing else there was half as detailed but it didnt run due to waiting on an ECU and a couple braided hoses shouldnt mean u dont win

thats not how they judge at summernats :)

I know when we judged you for R32 GTST we didn't take that fact into consideration.

Some great cars there, and some great cars not there(mine). 2GU-UP you have an exceptional car, and ULOOK you too.

You were all just lucky someone side swiped me during the week but next yr i'll be there.

Job well done to all of the organisers and it was good to see you all again, hopefully at the trackday.

Ohh and Liz i'm glad you went and bought a jumper you made me cold just looking at you!lol

Also the toyo tyres was rigged! pft not going to a skyline, what the...

name and shame?

NVS25T was one.

Corinne wrote a few rego's down also :)

WTF seriously! I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT! I UNDERSTAND ALL THE EFFORT N PLANNING THAT WENT INTO THE DAY AND WOULD LIKE IT 2 HAPPEN AGAIN NEXT YR! WHY WOULD I RUIN IT BY DOING SOMETHIN STUPID

NEXT TIME HAVE A BETTER LOOK AT WHAT CAR WAS DOING "BURNOUTS" AND NOT FAULSELY ACCUSE ME AND PUT UP MY NUMBER PLATE

WOOHOO !! :) - apparently i came in second in 3 categories !! :) - LONG LIVE THE UNDERDOG :D :D - many thanks to everyone who organised & attended such a great day - i got so excited at one stage i nearly bought that oz delivered 32 !! - but common sense prevailed as i hardly drive what ive got now - im in the middle of getting a Cancer for Kids charity drive/cruise together - hate that word !! - you "drive" a Skyline & "cruise" in a Valiant - anyway ill get it posted & hope to see heaps of (street legal) people attending !! - one more thing - i believe i won a "NISMO LEATHER GEAR KNOB" in the raffle ! - as i dont really need it im going to give it away to one lucky NEW member of Skylines Australia - ill be in touch with the powers that be & find out say the last 10 new members & draw a name & hey presto theyll get it - so LOOK OUT new members you might just get a new gear knob for not being a knob & joining up !!! - cheers all M :(

post-9783-1183364627_thumb.jpg

Also the toyo tyres was rigged! pft not going to a skyline, what the...

Every entrant had one entry, and if you were a SAU member you had 2 entries.

Blame Bob (and the owner Adam lol), the lil dog that was making huge mess of the grass with his lil paws :)

Looking back at the pictures damm I'm jealous! So many good looking cars and some not so good (LizJane! lol im sorry, well you had more points than me!).

I also saw TRD33Y doing burnouts. No i'm joking it wasnt even there. *sigh*

Toyo Tyres SAU NSW Show & Shine > Autosalon? Well we were missing the hot chicks and promo girls.

WTF seriously! I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT! I UNDERSTAND ALL THE EFFORT N PLANNING THAT WENT INTO THE DAY AND WOULD LIKE IT 2 HAPPEN AGAIN NEXT YR! WHY WOULD I RUIN IT BY DOING SOMETHIN STUPID

NEXT TIME HAVE A BETTER LOOK AT WHAT CAR WAS DOING "BURNOUTS" AND NOT FAULSELY ACCUSE ME AND PUT UP MY NUMBER PLATE

I think there has been a mix up. It was the baby blue R33 with a similar bodykit to yours who did the burnout.

Best engine bay was re-judged between: 2GU-UP, GTX25T, ULO00K, and ZDQ141 (ULO00K won)

Best exterior was re-judged between: FEARGD and INHEVN (INHEVN won)

Best interior was re-judged between: MR R34 and GTT34S (MR R34 won)

Best classic was re-judged between: DR30XX, OQS116, POV031 (DR30XX won)

Best stagea was re-judged between: WGN25T and Car 106 (WGN25T won)

Best r34gtt was re-judged between: MR R34, GTT34S, INHEVN (MR R34 won)

The others were pretty much outright winners.

Judges were prechosen (This thread) but most were taken on the day as no one wanted to judge :) . - Organised by Andrew

I think there has been a mix up. It was the baby blue R33 with a similar bodykit to yours who did the burnout.

yes apprently there has been a mix up and it would be nice if the person who made the statement could clear it up and apologise!

If you are 100% certain it wasn't you, then I am sorry.

post will be edited - however VERY similar cars, same area - mix up.

Sorry,

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Chris

Appreciate the clear up

I know if you were in the same siuation you would feel the same!

Yeah I was gonna say that didn't sound like you dude cos I know you're not that kind of guy but I was waiting to talk to Chris. Cheers mate.

Every entrant had one entry, and if you were a SAU member you had 2 entries.

Blame Bob (and the owner Adam lol), the lil dog that was making huge mess of the grass with his lil paws :)

Looking back at the pictures damm I'm jealous! So many good looking cars and some not so good (LizJane! lol im sorry, well you had more points than me!).

I also saw TRD33Y doing burnouts. No i'm joking it wasnt even there. *sigh*

Toyo Tyres SAU NSW Show & Shine > Autosalon? Well we were missing the hot chicks and promo girls.

Yeah we used the giving away of the Toyo tyres as an enticer to enter the show. It was as turdy said, fair as possible with a slight favouritism to SAU club members. As it turned out a non skyline/club member won them. Congrats.

Also Turdy, I saw heaps of hot chicks. Where were you looking. ;):D :D :D

;) to all the hot chicks. :(