SAU Community

Show Me Your Racing Machines

screamin'

Ok so your Dad wins the "My dad is cooler than your dad" game Ben (just don't tell my dad I said that).

hmmm....he's cooler than my dad, but I don't think he's cooler than your dad. Your dad collects old fords

well, legend has it I was conceived in the backseat of a GTHO :thumbsup:

now back on topic!!!

hahah taking the high line thru the corner eh?

I guess the wheel alignment was not 100% after that. Glad your dad was ok though.

Surprisinly the alignment was fine, did slice a tyre open though.

i went for a run the r35 v8sc safety car on sunday prior to the start of racing, was pretty cool, but seriously how many flashing lights does one car need!

i went for a run the r35 v8sc safety car on sunday prior to the start of racing, was pretty cool, but seriously how many flashing lights does one car need!

yeah those lights are a bit of overkill - you're not likely to miss a 35 in a field full of taxis :P

sounds like the targa cars were well received?

didn't touch the wall thankfully.

Kel: everyone loved the targa cars, we had heaps of people come up to us in the pits and say we were the best support catigory. some people came just to watch the targa class.

Edited by sav man

Kel: everyone loved the targa cars, we had heaps of people come up to us in the pits and say we were the best support catigory. some people came just to watch the targa class.

That's really good to hear Ben (on both counts!)

Congrats to Stu and the team on another great initiative for Targa.

Our patch up job. Looks just like a new one.

loving your work- is there nothing race tape cannot do???!!!

sorry for the crap phone pics, but theres been some progress on the evo again finally!

looks pretty cool sitting low on the new coilovers i think.

just waiting on some new caliper pistons and seals, the front seats and we should be right to play (with a windscreen)... special thanks to monty my dog for all his help and downing my boost chocie bar on the sly!

4555_82531472983_640892983_1935404_6424181_n.jpg

4555_82531582983_640892983_1935405_3812825_n.jpg

n640892983_1935408_4604846.jpg

4555_82531627983_640892983_1935406_3241272_n.jpg

4555_82531822983_640892983_1935409_6381986_n.jpg

4555_82532647983_640892983_1935410_327632_n.jpg

I got there about 8:30am on saturday morning and the R35, a GTP and the Cayenne Medical car were doing laps, man the 35 was impressive!!! GTP was nothing special (had 5 people in the car) but the Cayenne OMG! braking deep into the hairpin and by christ it was fast out!

Yeh definately most enjoyable class!!!

Bloody hell Benny, that 33 has been copping a pizzling lately! Might be time to retire her to Speedway racing I reckon :D

Funnily enough his uncle races speedway!

My vet tells me that chocolate is cumulative in doggies (much like mercury is cumulative in humans)... They can't process it and get rid of it and it can be harmful if enough choco goodies are ingested.

That's why they have carob drops, and not chocolate drops for doggahs!

Just an FYI :D