Adr Approved Braided Brake Hoses & Qfm Brake Pads

markk

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the brake pads like pad vs rotor wear?

The high performance pads (500 degree) are equivelent performance-wise to Bendix Ultimates, but should last roughly twice as long. The high performance pads also produce about 90% less dust then the Bendix Ultimates.

The track day pads (750 degree) can handle approximately 100 more degrees than the EBC greens. They will also last roughly twice as long as the EBC greens and have about half the wear and dust.

Obviously all these figures depend on your driving style, but these are a rough estimate.

If anyone has anymore questions, please ask.

Cheers

Mark

Braided brake Lines --- is the group buy still going?

When is the last day?

Also how long does it take for delivery?

I have track day end of nov (this month) .. so i would need it soon

Also is this a bolt on type job?

Anything else required to fit ?

cheers mate

Edited by siddr20

Braided brake Lines --- is the group buy still going?

When is the last day?

Also how long does it take for delivery?

I have track day end of nov (this month) .. so i would need it soon

Also is this a bolt on type job?

Anything else required to fit ?

cheers mate

Hi siddr20,

I'm taking orders for this GB as we speak. GB closes at the end of this month.

Hoses are generally being shipped the day after payment is received.

These are a direct replacement for your old hoses, so just take off the old ones and put the new ones straight on.

All you'll need to do is bleed the brakes slightly once you put the new hoses on. Fairly easy to do.

If you have anymore questions, just ask.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

i see now you have the Stagea fronts for the braided brake lines. Are they the same as the R33Gtr? how about the rears? Is the stagea for a RS4s or 260rs? Will they be the same? Let me know.

Do you have anything for the the pads? Its equilvalent to the R33GTR brembos.

Hi Mark,

i see now you have the Stagea fronts for the braided brake lines. Are they the same as the R33Gtr? how about the rears? Is the stagea for a RS4s or 260rs? Will they be the same? Let me know.

Do you have anything for the the pads? Its equilvalent to the R33GTR brembos.

Hi stasis,

From memory, from what BrakeWest said, the hoses are similar to the 33 GTR. The rear hoses are a pain in the a$$, that's why BW aren't doing them. It involved changing changing some fittings on your car from imperial to metric and was more trouble then its worth. This was all for a 260RS, not sure about the RS4.

For pads, BW don't have anything available for Brembo systems unfortunately. I was using the K750's with my standard GTR brakes, but since i put Brembo's on the car, I've had to settle for EBC's.

Cheers

Mark

Hi stasis,

From memory, from what BrakeWest said, the hoses are similar to the 33 GTR. The rear hoses are a pain in the a$$, that's why BW aren't doing them. It involved changing changing some fittings on your car from imperial to metric and was more trouble then its worth. This was all for a 260RS, not sure about the RS4.

For pads, BW don't have anything available for Brembo systems unfortunately. I was using the K750's with my standard GTR brakes, but since i put Brembo's on the car, I've had to settle for EBC's.

Cheers

Mark

ok thanks

Hi stasis,

Cheers

Mark

ok thanks

Hi stasis,

Cheers

Mark

ok thanks

Hi stasis,

Cheers

Mark

ok thanks