SAU Community

Slip Light

i know this been covered so many times.. but none of them is like what im having..

its like when i drive over 100 steering wheels shakes really bad.. car keep going straight steering not taking left or right..

when its over 120 slip light keep comin on..

is it cause i have two different brand of tyres at the front..

both same size and everything just different brand..

thanks in advance..

i keep mistaken what they called.. is ir balanced or allignment where you put the wheels on the rotation thing..

i think its balanced isnt it, if its true they did that..

You realise your car is now unroadworthy? Both tyres on the same axle must be identical - same brand, same width, same diameter, same tread pattern (except for when using the spare). And which idiot installed an odd tyre in the first place? Was it new? Or used?

• 3 years later...

Had the same problem with my GTS-4 found out the rear wheels were slightly smaller that the front so it kept thinking the rear wheels were slipping out. So I bought some new back tyres and got them all aligned and balanced and now it runs like a charm

Had the same problem with my GTS-4 found out the rear wheels were slightly smaller that the front so it kept thinking the rear wheels were slipping out. So I bought some new back tyres and got them all aligned and balanced and now it runs like a charm

Yep rolling dimater has a big part to play in the R34's normally noticed at higher speeds just as you described.