SAU Community

Sau Vic Track Club Championship - Round 6 - Sandown Sprints - Sunday 19th August

Budge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All good mate, i might catch up with you at Sandown if your heading down.

Would be good if i can get a driver instructer with a rear wheel drive car as last two times i've had an EVO driver who wasnt sure sometimes on which lines i should be taking... but none the less he helped heaps! So if you can point me in the right direction so i can PM someone with RWD exp that would be great.

cheers.

EDIT: I have a AASA licence is that valid for Sandown, or do i have to purchase a CAMS licence?

Yeh, will need CAMS licence. Its a little too close to the day to be posting an application off. So best we sort it out the morning with a provisional licence that i can post off for you.

RWD experience etc, i suppose thats me and Belsil80...your call. Grab both of us, as i really believe you can never get enough opinions and advice...and you learn different things from different ppl. For instance you learn how to shut out//ignore talkative passengers when im in the car with you :D

Matt - the entry list will be done when thethe WRX Club have time.

I have no idea when it will be, but I would expect it to be started sometime this week.

Ill post a link once its been posted.

Any one got any idea when the entry list is gonna be put up...

would be handy to get some sort of confirmation of entry

just realised you'll have to change ya username, matt! TCorona >_<

Stig is really annoying me with these 10th of a second wins.

Goes to show how similar our cars are...

I've been lucky this year, you're still a head of me at most tracks, as far as PB's....

You coming to Sandown??

My entry is in...

Love the single Matt. I so want to see the Corona hassling some of the WRXs etc :laugh:

I will be running my car as is...Dont think the new gear will be ready so will stick with the flat spotted tyres. LOL...i need to do a low 1:22 with the car as it came from Sydney :ermm:

Well i'll be there flogging the old 180b for all its worth - can't wait :laugh:

if i can do as well at sandown as i did at the dyno day i'm at least going to come home with some free car care goodies haha :laughing-smiley-014: