SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

you know what i mean, the odds of someone with a single digit plate being nearby are astronomical (that being said, i followed "27" down the monash a few weeks back) - if you decide to go for a personalised plate the individuality isn't nessecarily there is "SKYLIN", "SKYLNE", "SKYLN3", "SKYLYNE", "SKILYNE" , "SK1LYNE" and the infinite number of permutations mean you 'individual' plate isn't as individual as you might think. Whereas, single digits, well, there's only nine of them.

+ SKYL1N :)

no different to commodores and falcon with massive HOLDEN and FORD stickers on their cars.

Neways spotted an old school yellow lamborghini today on nepean Hwy... looked tuff

Also a Greenish Aston Martin (was too far away to tell what type) in the city

Nice Black Series!!

finally! the thing was just amazing. guy even gave me the thumbs up and gave it some curry. i copped a 661-horsepower wail right in the face lol

Kept seeing a few of these around, not my fav but its rare so i think it deserve a place in this thread.......

I "think" that car belongs to Holden for evaluation purposes.

that's right, my old man was there the other week and was told the same thing.

and yeah there was some mercedes toorak sticker on the back, when i managed to distract myself from the enormous rear guards :laugh: