SAU Community

Rebutting Muscle Fans

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just mention how they had to change the rules of a whole race series to exclude the little jap rice rockets and give the tru-blu all oztralian cars a chance ;)

So what 1/4 mile time does your Munroe run on normal street tires Luke.

Hey shaun. i have'nt actually ran the car yet as i get SFA time to myself.

Looking to get to heathcote towards the end of august

Need some help guys, my mates at work all love cars that are 4.5+ L displacement engines. every time someone buys milk or juice it becomes a chance for me and the car to cop shit.

My favourite is still, "only cask wine comes in 5L"....but they're bogans, so they might think its boutique.

Or, perhaps, "Hey, HSV finally hit 300kW with their 6.0L LS series engines! Welcome to where Nismo had a 2.8L RB back in 1996. I knew you guys were slow, but I didn't think it'd take you 11 years to catch up."

Mentioning Bathurst is a bit tired these days. You could bring up how many Targa Tasmania victories a big bore V8 has taken in recent history, compared to a 3.6L Porsche, 2.6L GT-R, or 2.0L WRX. Or ask them which side of 8 minutes the Commodore runs at the Nurburgring.

There's plenty of ammunition out there.

2.5lt v8s can make big power... but stuff all torque... how could they pull thier boats otherwise ? its all design for purpose.

i still want an s2000 with a supercharged lexus quad cam v8

but i want allot of things.

money money moneeeeyyyyyy.... moneyyy!

Edited by gts-4 dreamer

putting a rag in one of their petrol tags and lighting it up is always a nice, friendly way to settle things.

failing that, have sex with one of their parents/siblings/children and send them the photos - that's always a good situation neutraliser.

good luck

Edited by made_guy

How about getting a frontal lobotomoy like all the other wingnuts arguing over this rubbish. If you like cars then you like all cars. If you are so brand loyal then half the time you think your car is a fashion label or you care more about what other ppl think of your car...which really is missing the point

LOL...hey, truth hurts. Thats my take on things anyway :down:

I have a respect for any car that is worthy of it. Any person who feels the need to talk rubbish about any car based purely on ignorance is not an enthusiast. And thus i wouldnt waste my breath talking to them about something im so passionate about.

Edited by fEkuaR

i just tell them that if my 2.5l makes 346rwkws your 5.7l would have tomake 788 rwkws to be any where near as efficient. and seing how gts-t weighs only 1370kgs and a vx monaro weighs in excess of 1700kgs,i rest my case. had a mate at work tell me that even though he concedes that my skyline would beat his vx gto monaro in a race , that his mates 10 sec vl would destroy me lol! whats he trying to say about his car?

i don't know why there has to be such a divide anyway. i love all fast, powerful and sexy cars! give me a camaro rs ss any day! i could just look at and rub my crotch on it all day long....mmmm

Need some help guys, my mates at work all love cars that are 4.5+ L displacement engines. every time someone buys milk or juice it becomes a chance for me and the car to cop shit.

the only come back i've got is, if it aint a nissan theres parts missin... and that grows old very quick.

help me with some come backs to these fuel guzzelling barstards!

only cheap wine comes in 5l

Its like the Melbourne vs Sydney thing,

- there is no right answer, they both have pro's and cons, though I think there is more of both of those in Sydney!! :thumbsup:

I love em all, 4's 6's and V8's, hmmm.. actually anything that ignites and goes BANG!