SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

thanks kurt, going to pull my rear wheels off first and see if i can find the reason why i have positive camber on one wheel. if its a bent arm ill replace it then maybe space my other wheel out so it sits the same on both side and learn to drift in it. If i cant find why its like that then ill be purchasing something to put my engine into

• 3 weeks later...

lol well quick update on my car DEFECTED

yep i went to adelaide on fri and got defectet so now have to change steering wheel, romove turbo timer, remove avcr, remove bov, change suspention back to stock and remove strut braces and put on stock exhaust

I HATE SA :)

Lol cammo. And people cry about the Territory. We're pretty casual here. Cops only bother you if you draw attention to yourself.

Had a bit of a run with a so called 300rwkw FG XR6 Turbo. My car appears to pull harder in every gear, even gave him a head start and caught him before the gear change and with mountains of wheel spin.

Edited by fmlycar

Had a bit of a run with a so called 300rwkw FG XR6 Turbo. My car appears to pull harder in every gear, even gave him a head start and caught him before the gear change and with mountains of wheel spin.

This wouldnn't happen to be " Panos " or how ever you spell it? I also gave him a run but this was before his apparent tune-up that Ryan ( 6sin ) told me.

And im pretty sure you'll make it dude. Same with the rest of the crew who are in the mid to low 12's. I'll be happy with a low 12.

I was talking with my boss yesturday, he's pretty keen to try and source Caltex 98 and sell it. He's still in talking stages now but was curious if you boys would use it over BP 98?

Price is a hard stone to step, he is trying to sell it only 2-3cents cheaper then BP, but even if he has to sell it same price, we do offer the 8cent vouchers on ALL fuel?

So pretty much who is keen to use it?

I could be interested in a new blend! Would be great if we could get 100 or E85 at the pump, but that probably is as likely as us getting a drift track

/wiki/File:Gojira_1954_Japanese_poster.jpggojira_1954_poster.review.jpg It lives!!! Spotted in northside looking for a battle or maybe smaller prey to crush, mmm bumperless 180's

Good to see you out enjoying your GT-R on the streets again!!! Might catch up over the weekend, or call past my wrecking yard. I will be there as usual working on high tech 100kw aussie monsters

I'll be keen to give caltex brew a go.

Burnout comp is coming and I've picked up a sponsor so I may as well make an effort and see what kind of skid my car can do. Anyone who has 15 inch 4x114.3 rims they can lend would be appreciated. Just give me a call 0419 856 391

I think Lee said Ozzy had some. I'll get in touch some time this week.

well dont know how many know but car got defected in adelaide few weekends back for bov, turbo timer and boost controller

so i removed bov, hid the turbo timer and boost controller (cbf taking them out) put on standard suspention, exhaust and removed strut braces.

Took the car for inspection now i need

-Normal headlight globes

-Normal parker globes

-Standard turbo and induction

-There are stress cracks in the wheel wells which need welding and a metal plate to strengthen the area

-Fix exhaust leak

martin was lucky because he was right in front of me and the cop didnt evan look at him

I HATE SA RULES

Were you driving like a dick or just random pick you up? I hope i don't get the same fate as what you did when i get there in 2 months.

Caltex 98 fuel is a no go. The suppliers in Adelaide can't get it to us, as they recieve there source from Melbourne. By the time it reaches us, the price would be through the roof. Sorry guys, boss tried hard to get it for us.

yeah, he was out to get you, after we left he packed up and left... I got my car tuned at Jazmac the other day and as some of you might know it made 297KW in Alice, turns out this figure was actually 207KW, i wonder how that happened... I'm not looking forward to getting my first defect, i think ill have to visit NT to get it taken off...

Craig when youre in Adel' hit me up, im living down here now