SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

Contact Andy. I'm pretty sure he had one in his old car, but I don't know where the probe was installed.

Thanks Scotty and Leon, will do.

anyone know if a v35/g35 front strut bar will fit m35?

Pretty sure, but you can't fit a strut brace and plenum spacer.

no plenum spacer for my car

sweet, gonna ask my mate if he wants one too

oh, what about camber/toe kit? same as g35/350z?

Edited by Sydsyd

Camber/toe kit is the same. If you do a search you'll find the thread from when we got them a few months back, which lists the ebay link.

I have a set on my desk at work still so if you can wait till Monday I'll get you the SPC part number.

Oh, and Cam will know for sure if the strut brace fits. Which one are you looking at? I've got a Freeway Dolphin one which is pretty good and not too expensive.

yea cool, can wait till monday, thanks!

i'll wait for cam to reply in the mean time

how much u got urs for? link? still contemplating whether to get just the front one or together with the rear one from ox motorsports...

edit: saw ebay US, g35 front strut bar for around $150 delivered, no brand one

Edited by Sydsyd

hi guys,

Doing a plenum spacer today, and the first hose i took off, i managed to break a plastic nipple. Need to know what i have broken though. My mechanical knowledge extends alongside 'knows and f**k all'.

Anyway everything went as planned, except for the 10mm spanner now hiding in the engine bay somewhere and a 10 mm bolt. ( and snapped two bolts through rageing)

So please, if you could tell me what i have broken, a part number to replace it, an aftermarket p/n, or if you have one personally, that would be great!

P1010694.jpg

P1010693.jpg

yeah it was a rookie error. Hungover. 7:30 in the morning becuase i was wide awake and impatient. Scotty, if you can pm me your bank details... ill reply with my address and what not. ;)

That's the wrong size Darren - looks close to the 350Z ones, but the Stagea ones are wider. Some of your Kiwi 'bros' have worked out it's a Renault Koleos size, looks like a perfect fit to me.

That's the wrong size Darren - looks close to the 350Z ones, but the Stagea ones are wider. Some of your Kiwi 'bros' have worked out it's a Renault Koleos size, looks like a perfect fit to me.

hey mate check ya pms

Looking at changing the colour of my dash fromthe grey/ beige to black and have managed to source a Black stagea dash. However upon arrival and inspection, its been bogged up to the shit house and isnt useable, so my quest has started all over.

Has any one on here done the switch before and any pointers for me? My NM35 is a 03 model. Will a V35 of the same era, series 1+2 i assume, be a straight swap?

Cheers

Scott

Damn it, they have told me this model fits RVCC26 anyone know this?

yea cool, can wait till monday, thanks!

i'll wait for cam to reply in the mean time

how much u got urs for? link? still contemplating whether to get just the front one or together with the rear one from ox motorsports...

edit: saw ebay US, g35 front strut bar for around $150 delivered, no brand one

Syd, part number is 72265, for 2007 & up Infinity G35.

I've still got two on my desk left over from the group buy that someone hasn't collected. I can see if he wants it still if you want?

Syd, part number is 72265, for 2007 & up Infinity G35.

I've still got two on my desk left over from the group buy that someone hasn't collected. I can see if he wants it still if you want?

cool, lemme know how much

cheers! :yes:

Thanks Scotty and Leon, will do.

Pretty sure, but you can't fit a strut brace and plenum spacer.

You could space the strut bar as well