Autosalon, Sau-vic & You!

R31Nismoid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry guys gonna have to pull out of tonight, was gonna come just to pay membership, but wont be able to make it.

id be more than willing to help out on autosalon weekend, just let me know.

cheers

daniel

Just remember people, if you can't make it tonight but want to enter your car into AutoSalon this year, please let either Ash or myself know by close of business TODAY.

We will be deciding tonight as to whether SAU-Vic have a presence at AutoSalon this year and it would be a real shame if we didn't because we always put on a great show and there's heaps of fun to be had.

This is a great opportunity for non members to join up and participate in something which we love to do. As I mentioned in a previous message, there were a lot of great looking Skylines on the GOR cruise recently. This would be an awesome time to bring your cars of and show the Melbourne scene what you've got.

cmon guys this will be a great weekend...we need more cars for SAU Vic to be there!!! Where are all you guys that were on the recent GOR cruise? Become a member, get your car into autosalon and have a great weekend

if you wondering what this event is all about check out the photos from some of our past autosalon stands

http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/photo...006/page_01.htm

http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/photo...005/page_01.htm

http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/photo...004/page_01.htm

as you can see from all of the photos the events are a real blast and everyone is welcome

I havent been on the net for like a week, so I was unaware this was happening until now.

If you guys need numbers Im happy to enter my 33 (provided it'd actually be approved to show), white (no more carbon), full kit, black rims, 260kw an supporting fruit

but if your right for numbers in cars, im happy to be involved an just help out for the weekend......this sure is a fun event to be involved with!! Someone will just have to save me some boot space ;-)

As you have read we need numbers.

With a lot of SAUvic away on the NSW road trip and a few with car dramas .WE NEED YOU... :yes:

A lot have shown interest .Now we need you to say im in 100%

If you were to enter alone it would cost you 120+80 for power to give you lights =200bucks(to be by yourself) loooooser..

With SAU 100 bucks.

It costs ya a 100 bucks to be in. Now lets see how this 100 bucks works.

Your in a large site with power

You get to hang out in the SAU beer tent

Your not by yourself

We have Promo girls.. :w00t:

You get a buddy pass for the 2 days

Did i mention we have Promo girls.. :)

All for $100 + Membership $70=170 save 30.(Maybe watch this space for a special Autosalon/Membership deal)

But wait there's more.. :)

Since your with SAUvic you will get the early bird Australian F1 GP Autosalon invite .. cost $80.(pay latter )

This will get you and a mate /girlfriend into the GP for 5 days.

That would have to be a $700 saving...

All you need to do is let us know your 100% ASAP we need to know by 5.30 Friday

And then just come down to Bells Hotel on the next meeting...Easy..

:D Wayne...RCHOO

come people as you know we are short on numbers of cars for this event YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS NEED YOU! SAU NEED YOU!!!!

we are looking for clean examples an some mods

or

show cars

this will be a great day, to show off your cars, rep your club that supports us, and hang with the crew ( an chicks AWWW-YEAA shhhh)

not only will you get to enter in to Autosalon, you get CHEAP tickets to the F1 ( i mean cheap )

SO MEMBERS!!! come on down.... an NON MEMBERS sign up for 1 of the best days ever

ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE FRIDAY 5:30pm

peace out rabbit

Apologies for not being able to make it last night guys. Last minute emergency meant there was going to be no meeting for me :P

But still 100% in if its cool?

Cool..

But you will need to be at the next meeting.

So i will put you down as a yes... ;)

As you have read we need numbers.

With a lot of SAUvic away on the NSW road trip and a few with car dramas .WE NEED YOU... :yes:

A lot have shown interest .Now we need you to say im in 100%

If you were to enter alone it would cost you 120+80 for power to give you lights =200bucks(to be by yourself) loooooser..

With SAU 100 bucks.

It costs ya a 100 bucks to be in. Now lets see how this 100 bucks works.

Your in a large site with power

You get to hang out in the SAU beer tent

Your not by yourself

We have Promo girls.. :w00t:

You get a buddy pass for the 2 days

Did i mention we have Promo girls.. :P

All for $100 + Membership $70=170 save 30.(Maybe watch this space for a special Autosalon/Membership deal)

But wait there's more.. ;)

Since your with SAUvic you will get the early bird Australian F1 GP Autosalon invite .. cost $80.(pay latter )

This will get you and a mate /girlfriend into the GP for 5 days.

That would have to be a $700 saving...

All you need to do is let us know your 100% ASAP we need to know by 5.30 Friday

And then just come down to Bells Hotel on the next meeting...Easy..

:) Wayne...RCHOO

Also

We would like to see R32s R34s EVOs WRXs GTRs