SAU Community

Car Covered In Orange Dirt..

Simmo1985

Anyone's elses car now coated in a layer of orange dirt since yesterday's rain? Only washed it on Thurs night :P:/:wub: ... first I had the birds sitting on my car and crapping on it (nextdoor neighbour has a bird bath right near our fence), now this.. yay.

Was pretty funny seeing all the orange coloured cars driving around this morning though hah. Can tell whos car was garaged and whos wasn't.

Anyone's elses car now coated in a layer of orange dirt since yesterday's rain? Only washed it on Thurs night :/:wub::P ... first I had the birds sitting on my car and crapping on it (nextdoor neighbour has a bird bath right near our fence), now this.. yay.

Was pretty funny seeing all the orange coloured cars driving around this morning though hah. Can tell whos car was garaged and whos wasn't.

now everyone knows that your car is never garaged! :P

i'm gonna take a stab and say that huge high pressure thing we had last week pick up shit tins of dust while it was over the middle of the country and it gravitated towards the rain clouds the rest is well on your cars

Edited by Dantay

Guest tosboost2

yeh i got raped by the dust/rain. its pretty amazing that it hit gold coast/northern NSW etc.

pretty cool i think anyway

Guest tosboost2

yeh i got raped by the dust/rain. its pretty amazing that it hit gold coast/northern NSW etc.

pretty cool i think anyway

There was a dust storm out past Dalby yesterday afternoon round 4pm, that combined with some rain and bobs ya uncle every car left outside got covered in shit...

I saw it this morning after washing it yesterday afternoon and was very pee'd off... But what can you do???