SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw R33 GTR Dark Purple(88GTR) on sandgate rd this morning as i pulling in to work at toombul shopping centre.

I remeber him from Skyline Cruise 3.

Very neat ride.

Later guys.

Rob

Saw Choyda today about 12:15 at intersection of Cavendish & Boundary/ Holland road, pretty sure you didn't see me, i think that corner had ur full attention ;)

Hi guys.

I'm Jacky and I've recently purchased a 4 door 99 Skyline GTX34 Vspec. Metallic Blue. The car is totally stock at the moment but I'm planning to do it up in future. I live in Ashmore, GC.

Saw a Skyline 33 Black flashing high beam behind me on Bundall road heading to southport one afternoon. Sorry if i didn't say hi to you ;)

I'm shy so sorry if i don't smile or wave back.

Guest Variable

Saw this on Kingsford Smith Drive yesterday:

post-1457-1124250021.jpg

and it says "M-spec Nur" on right hand side of the rear bumper.

Very nice.

Saw Choyda today about 12:15 at intersection of Cavendish & Boundary/ Holland road, pretty sure you didn't see me, i think that corner had ur full attention :P

Woo hoo, finally spotted. I don't remember seeing a skyline there but i would have waved. Yes that corner was nice and the light was clearly orange ;)

I saw a skyline tonite. It was white, an R33, and had one of those special little wings people get now a days. It also had a stuffed left head light. Btw, if you are the owner of this car DO NOT TAILGATE ME EVER AGAIN WHILE I AM IN THE SLOW LANE DOING THE SPEED LIMIT!!! Then do not proceed to cut me off. If you do it again, look out!

Im sorry, I just dont like tailgaters, its my PET hate on the roads, especially when Im in the slow lane!

*bad week.*

Well if u were picking someone up in the Valley last night around 3:30am, I would have seen you. Either way, it was a Silver R34 GT-T coupe. I was in my mates R31 tho.

Nah that wasn't me... :(

but come on, someone has to see a Silver R34 GT T silver coupe plates read.. BRR 87 i know that its a lame plate, but come on.. someone see me..

Just wave or blow me a kiss or something.

p.s i need to go to a cruise or meet ASAP, hopefully one with skylines and no more commordore/corolla bogans.

Spotted a Silver Vk commorode with rb26dett sticker on the boot.....

Thought it was a joke till it hit boost and roared down gympie rd.... Near Aspley.... Didnt even sound like an rb motor.... Must be the stock commodore exhaust system.... Was quick tho.... Probably would be able to keep up tho. Wasent super fast.... Sounded auto too...

Its probablly just a vl turbo engine with a 25/26 head....

Number plates were trade plates and the car was looking pretty shabby.... IE. unroadworthy....

Couldnt see how it would be registered as it was very clunky in suspension terms and had 3 different rims on it and rear tyres were bald (could see steel radials on the rears)

Also spotted 32 GTR in gun metel gray parked out side hyundai on gympie rd kedron. Plates were sunshine state plates so it must have been around for a while.

Also spotted r34 gtt outside my house.... Know idea who it was or what they were doing... Answering mobile i think.... Looked and sounded stock standard....

Lastley spoted Ferrari enzo on old northern rd yesterday near eatons hill. Was very red and sounded like a weed eater.... Wasent gonna say that cause it would eat anything on the road....

Just got back from airport and saw an r31 sedan (blue and silver two toned i think) with intercooler hanging out the front. He waved as did I, looked nice and clean passing at 80kph.

Then as i was looking i was overtaken by a very fast bike of some sort who then over took like 13 cars in a row.... He was FLYING....

Was most certainlly an enzo... I love ferrari's and know them well... Almost as well as skylines....

Had prestiege plates "WERICH" i assume that means "WE RICH" as in loaded with money.... After searching forums high and low I have found the enzo spotted all over Brisbane. Speculation is that the owner lives at Hamilton as it is most commonlly spotted there.

Their are 2 enzo's in Qld... I think 9 total shipped to Australia. Remember only 120 were made... So its a rare car...

The one that was used at the recient motorshow was a PD car for a sydney based customer. So there you go Ferrari's 101 col style.

Also note this is not the most rare ferrari nor expensive. The rarest and most expensive ferrari of them all is a 1 off 1958 roadster built for the man himself based on the le-mans chassis. It is displayed in the ferrari museum behind thick glass. I think i have a photo somewhere. The car itself was sold in the 70's to an american collector and then re-purchased by ferrari in the 80's.

Thats a solid investment...