SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw MRDMD on granard rd,,, havent seen that car for a while,, still,, very nice, ;)

how come skyline ppl don't wave back these days,, or even give ya the nod when ur next to em,, sheesh,,,, :P

Spotted....in order of viewing.

Last week sometime White 32 who like to play on Mt Cotton rd just before big roundabout inbound. Nice external gate/cut bypass pipe sound, could you move over next time so I can pass you...you were going too slow.

Various 33 GTR's around who I waved to but got no response.

Funniest thing I've seen in a while - This arvo a Black 32 pulls out on kessells road with a queen mattress strapped to the roof. Pulled up at lights next to and said "interesting setup"....he was happy about something so maybe it was a really comfy bed.

Edited by 3lit3 32

Spotted a black 4 door GTS-t near Nadi Airport Fiji on Monday....

LOL

It was the only skyline i saw the whole time i was there... It was an awfull car... GTR badges all over scrapes and dents... 4 colours of black paint and blowing smoke like you would never believe....

Probablly put diesel in it.... LOL

Saw SMR33 on Old Cleveland Rd this arvo, didn't think much of it till I saw the SAU sticker and thought to get the plates :) Also scored a run around the block with MRR34 last night, in amongst my drunken adventures.

Didn't think much of it....pfft to you :( BTW my car is a sleeper...heh heh heh :lol:

After driving to the Gold Coast and back yesterday, and seeing about 6 skylines NOT one driver waved, so I'm not waving anymore :rolleyes:

Spotted, Marron R33 with a HUGE "DRIFT KING" sticker running the length of the driver side on one of the bridges in Rockhampton on friday around 2pm sometime. I think the plates were JET33 or something to that effect, I think.....?

Was in a taxi so didnt bother waving.

Was the only Skyline we saw in Rocky for the 2 days we were up there.

dunno about anyone else

but personally id rather just a general "where" rather than what is quite possibly their home address or accurate direction of where it is.

ie:- spotted on x road or spooted in suburb.

otherwise this thread starts to make peoples cars easy targets if details of where they are parked of a night ect are on display.

i saw smr33 in my driveway on sunday. i was standing in the driveway.

thats the only skyline ive seen in a while, there isnt even one in the garage here ;).

Didn't think much of it....pfft to you :) BTW my car is a sleeper...heh heh heh :lol:

After driving to the Gold Coast and back yesterday, and seeing about 6 skylines NOT one driver waved, so I'm not waving anymore :O

Karen, don't give up!! That is what THEY want!! Buck up little camper, I know if I saw you I would wave, and you can take that to the bank.