SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

been seeing this blue 33 skyline with gold wheels and front damage around Cannon hill.

pretty sure that its Carlos's (ex Crusin paint and pannel owner) old skyline that i was gonna buy but couldn't sell my sil in time.

been seeing this blue 33 skyline with gold wheels and front damage around Cannon hill.

pretty sure that its Carlos's (ex Crusin paint and pannel owner) old skyline that i was gonna buy but couldn't sell my sil in time.

I know the one you mean, I think its Darrin Spencers old car,

I;ve spotted it heaps

Maroon 33 GTS-T on Chasely St today at 4:45pm. Do you always talk on your phone while driving, or is today a special effort? Particularly next to a hospital, over a crest, near a train station, during peak hour with a passenger with you. Nice work tiger.

Spotted MRR34 tonight in the city around 7-9 pm somewhere between there im not sure what the time was lol.

And got hasseled by gaybo cops for no reason i wanst even doing anything they pulled me over rbt my ass. had a nice check of the car and then told me my number plates cant be bent, wtf am i spose to do pay $400 for slim line plates.

But in saying all that even though they pulled me over for no reason they werent been asholes the guy let me go didnt fine me or anything. But still there was like 4 other cars, funny that he pulled the skyline over lol.

yeah typical every cop that sees me pulls me over its kinda getting out of hand! ...spotted one hot as r34 neer the petrie/mango at around 5 hill exit came up behind me and it looked green pulls up beside me and its blue :) i was looking around for the green one still! couldnt see the plates but was awesome

bizare that japs can invent such awesome cars and engines, but cant design a number place recess that fits our plates or isnt retarded

my rear number plate is on a spring?~!?!?!??

all its done is get me pulled up a few times and told that if cops cant read it, im gonna tget a ticket (twice so far)

DBR33??? needs to learn some respect... not a wise move to give a fellow skyline owner the finger... i was in my daily neways.

If it was DBR33 (silver series 2 R33?) I'd be questioning why he gave you the finger. A number of us know Dave very well and he would not do this kind of thing without a good reason.