SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted yesterday "OOHWA" black 34

her pink dangly bit entertained me all the way to jimboomba. :)

yeah i saw her at woolies in Jimboomba as well.....hot girl...hot car....for sale though whats up with that. thought you'd sell the car first. :D

OooO: you live in Jimboomba?

Thanks for the wave!!! - I didn't get my arm out the window in time to wave back tho..... :)

I just seen you at the right time and had time for a wave, lol

I was happy with the Skyline Nod :D lol

Spotted ZFA57 parked on sherwood road yesterday. Do you work at one of the few shops just across the road? Stuff parking it on the street, especially with all traffic flying past. If it was me, i'd invest in bubblewrap. haha

Yesterday arvo. Spotted Silver 33 going up queen st at Goodna, and followed a Black 33 with Gold wheels coming out of Goodna Train station.

This morning on way to work. Black 32 with a silver boot pulling into Hungry Jacks/Petrol station at Goodna.

yeah i saw her at woolies in Jimboomba as well.....hot girl...hot car....for sale though whats up with that. thought you'd sell the car first. :P

Bunch of hill billy hicks ;) (I can say that now I don't live out there anymore, I actually went to Jimboomba primary school :( )

I'm going out there today, I'll keep my eyes peeled for cars that don't "fit in" to the local ideal of VN SS's and Falcons

yeah i saw her at woolies in Jimboomba as well.....hot girl...hot car....for sale though whats up with that. thought you'd sell the car first. :D

Just up the road .

Yes 666DAN i'mm aa hill billy by heck!

Even took me a chick to the Greenbank RODEO YEHAW. :blink:

You passed me on your way , at the Park Ridge over pass. I was in the R34 GTT 4 door going the other way

Bunch of hill billy hicks :D (I can say that now I don't live out there anymore, I actually went to Jimboomba primary school :down: )

I'm going out there today, I'll keep my eyes peeled for cars that don't "fit in" to the local ideal of VN SS's and Falcons

Edited by Spoolup

Bunch of hill billy hicks :D (I can say that now I don't live out there anymore, I actually went to Jimboomba primary school :down: )

LoL, who has VNs out there anymore? They are all ekking millionares (sure its just property value).

I went to Jimboomba Primary too. I dare say you left by then tho.