SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted nic34 or what ever your numberplate is with the black r34... i was in the white subi this morning flashing the lights.... trying to forwarn you, what you where about to see!! that was nuts

hahah yeh that was me... on the way to wet and wild. Was off with it. Accident was pritty horrible :)

silver R34 GT-R - i believe, at 10pm on bloomfield st/rd cleveland.

Passed each other on opposite sides.

Only cars on the road at that time.

Twas me :P Saw your plates in my rear vision after you passed and put a wave out the window...

I spot HEAPS of Liners around, never remember plates though and most are driving like tools so I try not to acknowledge.

Noosa yesterday abut 4:20pm spotted a purple 33 with number plates envious (ENV105??dont really remeber the exact wording) purple and silver plate thou ;)...nice car!

Edited by 000DNK

spotted nic34 or what ever your numberplate is with the black r34... i was in the white subi this morning flashing the lights.... trying to forwarn you, what you where about to see!! that was nuts

Nah, that was actually me...... Accident looked, well....unfortunate......heard a pregnant lady copped it bad. Hope she got out ok...

But thanks for the flash...thought you were warning me about potential fuzz up ahead....

Car sold now anyway.... I'd say a few GC people might start to see it around now ;)

spotted a nice black 34 GT-T with kit and wheels, no wing SAU stickers in a basement in the city :P

hmmm have I been spotted..... was it a public or private basement?

keep spotting, or rather... parking in front of a burgandy R33 GTSt in the back streets of Tooong everyday for the last week. Had a white Mines sticker on the doors, just under the side mirrors.

Omg what are you trying to say!?..

he/she has no taste? :P

naughty monkey!

Twas me :blink: Saw your plates in my rear vision after you passed and put a wave out the window...

I spot HEAPS of Liners around, never remember plates though and most are driving like tools so I try not to acknowledge.

Missed the wave and plates.

Skylines everywhere these days.

Red R34 GT-T at about 11am on Redland Bay Rd.

Spotted white 33 with sau sticker on the back windscreen on the M1 round Yatala-Ormeau. No. plate was SAM196 (or similar)... I was driving my daily bogandore vt wagon and took the Ormeau exit, so i didn't bother trying to wave...

Spotted a silver 33 at the Noosa 24 hour servo while getting fuel, was parked behind you. Gave you the 'skyline nod' to no avail. Wheels had a really nice dish on them, twas a very clean car. Is it anyone on here?

saw r34mac yesterday afternoon in tewantin, i am pretty sure :) . car is still looking good mate.

cheers allara so is your 33 :blink: i actually saw your car earlier in the day too going along eumundi noosa road - don't recall if you had those same wheels last time i saw the car but they look awesome :D