SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted quite a few skylines at powerplay yesterday. One in particular was a very nice silver r34 gtr v-spec :P didnt get a look at the number plates though.

Was following a black R33 from Eight Mile Plains to Underwood on the way to the car wash this arvo.. got a thumbs up gave a wave in return...later spotted another black R33 OBV10S at the maccas intersection in Mt Gravatt

spotted goldV35 (mick) this arvo at ann street the valley , also spotted CUSAK Silver V35 on logan road near goodyear tyres

just spotted 83ECKS on balaclava road gabba i was in a n15 white pulsar franticly waving at you .. you were turing into ippy road ..

also a black 32 392.JQX sounded tuff you were on mains road kangaroo point

Spotted a black 35GTR on my way to ERD on M1 around Slacks Creek. Poor bugger was being towed on the opposite side of M1. Wonder whats wrong with the car.

loose battery connector according to 'XXXV' on the forum

Hey, just looking for the guy I was cruising through near redcliffe tonight around 6:30. White R33, with SAU sticker.

I have the White R31. You know who I am :whistling:

Sorry I forgot your username already lol.

Played with a S14 for a bit near sunny bank.

Saw a R33 Ser2 gts-t racing a VL... LOUD on redland bay rd... crazy noises... not sure from who. - weren't moving too fast though.

Edited by Owgasm

just spotted 83ECKS on balaclava road gabba i was in a n15 white pulsar franticly waving at you .. you were turing into ippy road ..

Dam. Missed you again! lol stick to one car so i can bloody spot ya! ;)

83ECKS on Surfers Esplanade today.

:P

Spotted you too! Your car looked so tuff rolling towards me.. :P

:D

post-615-1246187097741578872.jpg

Edited by 83CKS

spotted a midnight purple r33 GTR in gympie this morning at about 7:15 with a chick driving it. saw it go up the main street a week or 2 ago as well.

also spotted a maroon 33 with peeling clear coat in gympie not long after i saw the gtr

and spotted parked down the back of the driveway with a car hiding it richard's mines built r34 GTR