SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

saw a white r33 gts-t coming out of venture drive in noosa yesterday. had a dealer plate. i think i've seen it parked around the corner outside the RACQ workshop. i was getting the work signs off the footpath as it took off. made me miss my 33

saw a dark blue r33 coupe enter the highway round oxen ford bout 10 mins ago (5.30pm) then take off north- reason i post- NO PLATES?

Just a wee bit sus. hope nobody on here has lost one today :ph34r:

saw a dark blue r33 coupe enter the highway round oxen ford bout 10 mins ago (5.30pm) then take off north- reason i post- NO PLATES?

Just a wee bit sus. hope nobody on here has lost one today :ph34r:

So many being stolen lately i wouldnt be suprised if it was another one.

Definitly doesn't seem smart for them to steal a car and take the plates off though....

Saw multiple skylines in moss st and randle st today about 4:15pm, anyone here own a black 34 with clear alteza style rear lights?. Also got pulled over by the boys in blue. Just a warning to anyone cruising in that area (especially peak hour and on fridays) they're setting up regular stations in the back streets. The cops ran over my car and their only gripe was my exhaust as quoted: Cop 1 'What do you think?' Cop2: 'It makes my head rumble'. Minor defect -_-' though it's at my own descretion to get it sorted. They weren't bad either, hands down they could have pulled out a dB meter and done it on the spot but they complemented me on my car instead :D .

Saw multiple skylines in moss st and randle st today about 4:15pm, anyone here own a black 34 with clear alteza style rear lights?. Also got pulled over by the boys in blue. Just a warning to anyone cruising in that area (especially peak hour and on fridays) they're setting up regular stations in the back streets. The cops ran over my car and their only gripe was my exhaust as quoted: Cop 1 'What do you think?' Cop2: 'It makes my head rumble'. Minor defect -_-' though it's at my own descretion to get it sorted. They weren't bad either, hands down they could have pulled out a dB meter and done it on the spot but they complemented me on my car instead :D .

The cops ran over you car sheesh...are they being issued monster trucks these days :rolleyes: