SAU Community

You Know You Have A Hot Car When...

ant0ny

I was fitting my Aerpro antenna adaptor in the stag this morning when I noticed some c**t has ran a key (or something) down the side.

maybe this is a compliment saying "man that is a hot car... well done".

I guess I am lucky I didn't see it happen... someone would be trying to bail me out of the lockup this morning.

ant

I was fitting my Aerpro antenna adaptor in the stag this morning when I noticed some c**t has ran a key (or something) down the side.

maybe this is a compliment saying "man that is a hot car... well done".

I guess I am lucky I didn't see it happen... someone would be trying to bail me out of the lockup this morning.

ant

I feel your pain man, since having my stagea for 9 months I have 2 door/trolley dings and 4 scratches from carparks. This would be more than the entire total on the previous 16 cars i have owned :wave: Its to the point now where I don't even notice if there is a new one.

I have numerous scratches and dings. It does not seem to affect the POWA!

Latest one was a doozie. Turning left into my doctors driveway I was hit by a speeding bicycle, being ridden on the footpath, I could not see him because or the parked cars. Scared the sh#t out of me. Rider apologised for not looking where he was going. No helmet, with Ipod. Shot thru before I could get out of the car. Rotten #@@**ard had broken one of the front bar fasteners. Thank God for zip ties.

I had a lovely Subaru Forester owner open their door into my once spotless drivers door (I was in the surf at the time). They must have been very enthusiastic as they managed to remove paint! I hope they don't plan on returning to said car park anytime in the future as it is a bit of a black spot for Silver Foresters now apparently...

I have nothing but contempt for people with no respect for other peoples property or wellbeing.

I have nothing but contempt for people with no respect for other peoples property or wellbeing.

ditto

Ive got a few. some just 'appear' out of nowhere

plus I busted my kiddie writing on the car with a rock

plus I busted same kiddie riding his bike alongside the car, scratching it with the peddle

grrr

:(

:wave:

have you heard Dennis Leary's HBO special "Lock and Load" ?

At the very end he talks about finding his daughter drawing on his brand new dark green landcruiser with a rock. I damn near wet myself everytime I hear it.

ditto

plus I busted same kiddie riding his bike alongside the car, scratching it with the peddle

grrr

Is the kid still alive? :wave:

yeh little mr.attitude is still with us

after I busted him for the second time trying to write on my car (silky snow pearl), well, lets just say the thought hasnt been entertained in his little head again.

would love to have it fully resprayed (still white pearl tho) and tidied up.

going to ask insurance about fixing the crack to the rear bumper (dont ask me how it happened, prob some dodgy bloke kicked it where it was repaired once before in japan), and get the rust done at the side mirrors

The worst scratches I have, and there are many now I look closely, come from my 14yo and his school mates swinging their great heavy bags into the Stag without any direction control. Those 101 bloody zippers are real cruel.

ditto

grrr

thats sucks man ground him for a say or two!!

my stag was the innocent by stander in a collision with a motor bike on tuesday :D

Some lady was let into the line of traffic from a car park and a motor cyclist came up the right hand side of her and collided, pushing the bike up the left hand side of my car.

There is rim damage, scratches all down the side, the back panel glass is etched with two big lines, the mirror casing is cracked and mirror smashed.

Just what I need while trying to sell her :(

Edited by StageaGirl

I came out of some shops, just to see the white prado reversing out of the park next to mine, using mu bump strip as a guide, it seems....

it's just the bump strip that's damaged, and I guess that's what it's for, but crap.... the bastards saw me and took off, not so much as an apology.

The day after i bought mine a lady was trying to park and drove into mine. She drove off but didnt realise the guys watching was the owner and his two mates. Still waiting for the cops to give me some type of feedback.

That sucks thou. Probly one of the same pricks who steal badges off my dads HSV.

But they are right thou, how dare anyone have a nice car and take pride in it.

I LOVE SHANNONS INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!

Not only are they taking care of it, they have waived my excess, it doesn't affect my no claim bonus and its my choice of repairer.

All I need to do is get a quote, they'll assess the damage to the quote and give approval for the work to be carried out!

awww Kylie that sucks the big one! Hopefully insurance will take care of it?