SAU Community

It Has Begun.........

MissR34

so 2morro will be finishing off the NOS kit, and putting in the 12" Sub and Amp, hopefully i may be able to pick her up 2morro night,if not will be on friday :nyaanyaa: i miss my car already LOL

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont be stingy!!!!!!! lol ill post up as many as possible :P

looks like i will be picking her up 2morro cause my 2nd amp (which is for my splits) didnt come till this afternoon!

Wow I can't believe your putting NOS in. I doubt it will make 200kw...well not at the wheels anyway.

The bad thing about some NOS systems is they're not progressive and come on too strongly, 75hp sounds alright.

If you insist on staying N/A and not going FI, bang for your buck - cams and power fc ... it would make the engine much more elastic in the rev range, might lose a bit of bottom end depending on what cams you going.

Little concerned about the placment of the NOS jet Cara, being in only one side of the two intakes you may not get an even distribution to all cylinders. As a general rule of thumb they should always be at least 6 to 8 inches before the throttle body for an even distribution to all cylinders.

hey all thanks for the concern with the where abouts of where the jet was gonna be placed, it was put b4 the throttle body :) so all is good.

here are some piccies for you all

that is mad, nice job

does nitros do much damage to your motor (if any?) though? i guess the RB's are built strong and meant to rev high and fast.. RACE BRED after all!

I was at High tech dyno today fiddling with the fueling on the dyno as my tune was alittle too rich, just on idle chatter about various cars with one of the tuners, your atmo Nitrous+PFC subject came up and coincidentally I see the topic here today.

Very interesting to say the least, good luck with everything :)

true but go race a turbod car. :)

See how it goes.

why? i don't like the smug tone of your post.

race your car against an F430, see how it goes.

this is the naturally aspirated section and more specifically cara's thread about her nitrous progress... please keep it on topic.

why? i don't like the smug tone of your post.

race your car against an F430, see how it goes.

this is the naturally aspirated section and more specifically cara's thread about her nitrous progress... please keep it on topic.

You got the wrong tone.

I'm pretty sure i read clearly that this is the NA section also, what this thread is on.

I'd be more than happy to go up against a F430. Wouldn't you want to try?

Have i said something off topic? I was just saying to take it against a turbod car and see how the nos goes.

I wasn't saying, that this idea was stupid and that putting it up against a turbo it still would have no chance.

Geez.

if that's the case then i take back my comment and offer my apologies.

very often we get people in here who preach 'turbo'. reading your post in different light, i agree - that would be a test to try out. however where do you draw the line in terms of comparison? same power output or same amout of money spent?

with what you said, going head to head with a mild GTSt/GTT would be evenly matched - driver pending.

CARA!

YOU SAID YOU WONT BE STINGY ON THE PICS!

:nyaanyaa:

Hows she go?

agree with john. i think 3 & 4 would get a larger amount of nitrous than the others.

direct port injection :w00t:

I dont think so.. The pistons cause vacume and hence suction at different times.. the valves will be open to allow the piston to create suction and taking in the bulk of the NOS. Because not all 6 cyl's are creating suction at the same time ther isnt much "comptetiton" from others. Residue may be left near cylinders 3 and 4. But they wont be getting significantly more NOS than the others..

Not sure if this makes sence.. cos I have a feeling it dosnt..