SAU Community

Cop Caught For Hoon Driving

lach 32

Should be more of this in Perth.. local Perth cops "getting in touch with their community". I'd like to see some Perth traffic cops join me out the back of Wangara for some tyre frying fun :)

Cops aren't princesses themselves..saw a couple in a Highway Patrol car today with the driver talking on his hand held mobile phone. Was tempted to take a photo, but then my car is yellow sticker worthy atm so I didn't want them to chase me down and give me a birdy.

I'm actually thinking of creating a new You Tube account, and putting videos of bad / pathetic / hoon driving by the general Perth public, and anything I see that police officers shouldn't be doing. With the amount of time I'm on the road, I'm sure I'll have a very impressive collection...one of which Mr Dorrington and the Police Commissioner would be proud of.

Should be more of this in Perth.. local Perth cops "getting in touch with their community". I'd like to see some Perth traffic cops join me out the back of Wangara for some tyre frying fun :nyaanyaa:

Let me know where and when :nyaanyaa: lol

"didnt realise he was doing anything wrong" wha? Sounds like someone needs retraining...no cheap maccas for you this month sonny Jim!

Serously; it will be a note in his record so it will/could effect his promotion for a few years and he'll probably go back on general duies until he has served his penance. So his loss is probably greater than a civilians loss for the same offence (on a public road) in the long run.

its a shame that he was caught all we would have to do is keep a copy of that in the car and when we get pulled for hoon driving tell them that a cop showed me how to do it, do you think they would buy it??? :D

Edited by WA_R32