SAU Community

Atp R33 Stage 2 Hiflow Turbo

Fry_33

i mite have my hks 2530 up for sale in a few weeks, only just bolted it onto my car its got nearly 20,000kms on it never seen more then 1 bar, will come with stainless dump to cat:) mite go bigger, but not laggy piece of crap like kkr480 was lol

i mite have my hks 2530 up for sale in a few weeks, only just bolted it onto my car its got nearly 20,000kms on it never seen more then 1 bar, will come with stainless dump to cat:) mite go bigger, but not laggy piece of crap like kkr480 was lol

Didn't you just buy that off your mate? You after more power?

yep i only bolted it on friday nite, car goes fkn awsome lol but it reminds me of stock response...cant even go around town without it wanting 2 spool it shits me, and the bloody thing spins for 1 min after i turn the key off lol

• 1 month later...

The GCG ball bearing high flow Group Buy ($1750) is still OK. Note that 265 rwkw = 450 bhp. Which is what you will get if it is tuned properly. cams (Tomie Poncams) will give you 10 rwkw more.

Do you want to take your turbo off and send it to me for high flowing? That usually takes 1 week plus delivery time. Or do you want me to send you one that has already been high flowed? That way you can do the swap in one day, that way you won’t be without your car for a week or so. All you do is transfer $500 deposit which Jamex refunds when your turbo arrives and is checked by GCG.

Jamex sends the high flowed turbo direct to you in a box, it has a return Toll Priority con note already filled out inside. You then put your old turbo in the same box, stick the con note on the front and call Toll (13 15 31) who come and pick it up.

Payment is required at the time of placing the order

Account Name Jamex Australia

Bank StGeorge Bank

BSB 332-086

Account No 551029694

PM me the transfer receipt number and we are underway.

Please don't forget to send me full name and address for the order plus a contact phone number for the courier in case they need directions or instructions if no one is home.

Jamex usually have a high flowed turbo in stock waiting.

Delivery is via Toll priority and usually takes 1-2 working days to anywhere in Australia.

I will PM you the con note number as soon as Jamex issues it that way you can track the delivery on the Toll web site.

Cheers

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an ATP stage 3 hi flow (and all supporting mods) tuned @ RE Customs.

The car made 249.7rwkw @ 16 PSI. Very nice curve, and only slightly more laggy than stock. Still very smooth and responsive to drive.

Ray commented that it he could have pushed it to 18psi but it would only make slighly more power, and it would start to move outside its effciency.

All in all i'm very happy as I picked the turbo up with only 200-300km on it (bloke wrecked his car before it was even properly tuned), for $1100

Will post up dyno graph when I get home.

Just got an ATP stage 3 hi flow (and all supporting mods) tuned @ RE Customs.

The car made 249.7rwkw @ 16 PSI. Very nice curve, and only slightly more laggy than stock. Still very smooth and responsive to drive.

Ray commented that it he could have pushed it to 18psi but it would only make slighly more power, and it would start to move outside its effciency.

All in all i'm very happy as I picked the turbo up with only 200-300km on it (bloke wrecked his car before it was even properly tuned), for $1100

Will post up dyno graph when I get home.

I thought 18-20psi would be right smack in the efficiency range for a turbo like that...

• 2 months later...
The GCG ball bearing high flow Group Buy ($1750) is still OK. Note that 265 rwkw = 450 bhp. Which is what you will get if it is tuned properly. cams (Tomie Poncams) will give you 10 rwkw more.

Do you want to take your turbo off and send it to me for high flowing? That usually takes 1 week plus delivery time. Or do you want me to send you one that has already been high flowed? That way you can do the swap in one day, that way you won’t be without your car for a week or so. All you do is transfer $500 deposit which Jamex refunds when your turbo arrives and is checked by GCG.

Jamex sends the high flowed turbo direct to you in a box, it has a return Toll Priority con note already filled out inside. You then put your old turbo in the same box, stick the con note on the front and call Toll (13 15 31) who come and pick it up.

Payment is required at the time of placing the order

Account Name Jamex Australia

Bank StGeorge Bank

BSB 332-086

Account No 551029694

PM me the transfer receipt number and we are underway.

Please don't forget to send me full name and address for the order plus a contact phone number for the courier in case they need directions or instructions if no one is home.

Jamex usually have a high flowed turbo in stock waiting.

Delivery is via Toll priority and usually takes 1-2 working days to anywhere in Australia.

I will PM you the con note number as soon as Jamex issues it that way you can track the delivery on the Toll web site.

Cheers

Gary

SK do they use the vg30 exh housing on this hiflow? Are they rebuilding your stock turbo's core and replacing the wheels or do they use a garrett core and wheels already assembled? Do they include all gaskets etc...?