SAU Community

What Rims Are These?

DNGRUS

Iv finally found a car that I like (after months of searching) and it has the GTR front conversion that i was planning on doing all done 4 me already!

So if I do buy it, all my GTR front conversion stuff will be up 4 sale! (Inc Front bumper, bonnet and fenders - all OEM parts)

Anyway, It has some nice rims on it, but i duno what they are? Can anyone identify them?

Are they good or worth anything?

Thanx

-Ferah :banana:

562323_5.jpg

Gtt-R.jpg

dont get those spoke things, get te from the start if u must. dont wreck a 34 with those rims. no dish = no good looks

Edited by cheez

They are Volk SE37K...Pretty decent forged wheels made by Rays and are comparable to a set of TE37s...if they are 18s should fetch between 2-2.5k 2nd hand

By the way things are looks like ill be buying the car above. I wana sell the rims tho and want to make an EOI post if anyone is interesed in them...

Anyone know how much they are worth? 2nd hand?

:rofl:

uMM good question lol, not sure how many inches they are, to me they look like 18s, i can find out though..

btw, whats BBS?

and anyone at all know how much they are worth ;)

I already told you at the top...if they are 18s and in good nick, I wouldn't sell them for anything less than 2k. These are in GTR offsets so should fetch at least that.