2008 F1 Season

wolverine

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After what happened last year Louis should have wont that. So im glad he won this one. Seems to be im 1 of very few who likes Ham haha.

Plus that last race where he overtook rik after him loosing it was BS ham should of had that win. So if you take away all the BS ham has had in the past he should have won last years and has now won this years and has done very well even with all his mess ups.

congrats to Lewis.

In the end i think it was ferrari who ultimately handed him the championship; they issues when pitting, the issue with engine failing and just their average strategy But that is racing, and at the end on the day the person with the most points win and that was lewis.

I really feel for Massa, he did everything right in the race and show his class;

good work to ferrari to claim the WCC, lets hope you get your shit together next year and fight for it all over again

Glock must be the most hated driver right now, I'm sure the Brazilians all hate him, same goes for all the Italians........then the rest of the Ferrari fans around the world would probably like to string his limbs up to 4 horses and tear him apart like they do in the medival times.

Yes, Glock is the most hated man on earth today. I will hate him for life. Blooody a. hole.

My heart was thumping like crazy towards the last 3 laps. Jumping for joy when vettel overtook a.hole #2. Then.... remote ended up in the wall. Now in pieces. Lucky for me I just missed the teli.

Very sad day :ninja:

one thing you can say about Hamilton - he's earnt everything he got! gotta respect a champion like that.

Its not like the WDC was just handed to him on a silver platter like everything else in his career.

/sarcasm

Yes, Glock is the most hated man on earth today. I will hate him for life. Blooody a. hole.

My heart was thumping like crazy towards the last 3 laps. Jumping for joy when vettel overtook a.hole #2. Then.... remote ended up in the wall. Now in pieces. Lucky for me I just missed the teli.

Very sad day :D

Glock must be the most hated driver right now, I'm sure the Brazilians all hate him, same goes for all the Italians........then the rest of the Ferrari fans around the world would probably like to string his limbs up to 4 horses and tear him apart like they do in the medival times.

On the up side atleast the haters are maintaining a sense of perspective... :ninja:

I think the last 2 laps of this race was the first time i've ever bashed my fist on my desk and swore whilst watching F1 and all of it was at Vettel to overtake Hamo only to see Glock ruin it for everyone :ninja:

i think you should thank glock for even giving you a glimmer of hope of winning that money because if he had pitted for inters like everybody else, you would have had no chance rather than only a slim one

haha yeah I know, I don't take it that seriously and didn't really expect him to win but I don't bet on the melbourne cup and liked the odds so what the hell

waking up for that finish was worth the billion coffees i needed to stay awake at work today!

added bonus is the fact i won't be buying drinks for the next few nights out thanks to my bets on the result coming through :P

Lewis almost got a little too smart-arse-ish this year to keep me as a fan but those last 2 laps proved he's come along way -old Lewis would have ended up in the kitty litter after a mad dash down the inside.

i love his story- good to see someone so single-minded and determined come through - a bit of mongrel is not always a bad thing.

plus i'm sure the same comments about him being an arrogant, undeserving prick were made about Senna in his early (and later) days :P

/kel gets down off soapbox, flaming for the senna comparison starts now...