SAU Community

Track Day Anyone

jippa

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guyz,count me in for sure,spuin i missed the last cruise,but im in this one :dry:, have you posted a date yet jerome or just checking numbers still,?

no dates yet but your on the list >_<

Hey all sounds great count me in & dale if you want a spin im sure i will let you have a go! Sorry maybe not in your old stag as i dont think it will be ready in time. But im sure an s2 might satisfy you ?

lets try and get as many stags as we can,we dont want a heap of skylines with like 400rwhp showin it up :cheers: no offense to skyline owners..... also these skid pans are wet yes??? sorry if thats a stupid question,and do they allow us to drift around??? or just puttin and learnin......

Hey all sounds great count me in & dale if you want a spin im sure i will let you have a go! Sorry maybe not in your old stag as i dont think it will be ready in time. But im sure an s2 might satisfy you ?

does a bear shit in teh woods?

Does teh pope wear a pointy hat?

Damn straight It would!

I was out at AHG today in my bog stock SSS pulsar, and I am pretty sure I have never enjoyed myself that much with my pants on before. For all you doubters whining about having too much stock gear on your car to get involved, I say grow some testicular fortitude and get your arse down there. They don't time track days so it is just yourself and your own abilities you are racing against, and you might even enjoy yourself! It is the ultimate way to go as hard or as slow as you like, and get up to all those shennanigans you aren't supposed to do on the road.

does a bear shit in teh woods?

Does teh pope wear a pointy hat?

Damn straight It would!

I was out at AHG today in my bog stock SSS pulsar, and I am pretty sure I have never enjoyed myself that much with my pants on before. For all you doubters whining about having too much stock gear on your car to get involved, I say grow some testicular fortitude and get your arse down there. They don't time track days so it is just yourself and your own abilities you are racing against, and you might even enjoy yourself! It is the ultimate way to go as hard or as slow as you like, and get up to all those shennanigans you aren't supposed to do on the road.

i bring mine in rwd for some donut action :cheers: i bet thats not allowed is it?

The skid pan does not get wet...unless it rains, which i doubt this time of year lol

They dont mind a little bit of sliding etc but full on drifting etc you will be spoken to. The driver training days are there to learn your car. No timing, no competitive racing. The instructors are there to help you learn to drive your car on the limit. You are encouraged to drive as hard as you can to the edge of the limits of your car, and quite often people will go a bit further than the cars limit (thats when it gets entertaining to watch!). You do not need 400+ hp or anything like that. I have run these events which are half full of n/a skylines etc so what ever you have, bring it out and have some fun!!! StinkyRooster was out there yesterday in an N/A Pulsar...and even in that sort of car you can still have a bucket load of fun!!!

Jippa and chucky, we will organise a time in the next week or 2 to meet up and work out how you guys want this event to run :cheers:

Cheers

Brad

...... StinkyRooster was out there yesterday in an N/A Pulsar...and even in that sort of car you can still have a bucket load of fun!!!.......

:blush:

My sentiments exactly. I am still grinning like the village idiot.

The skid pan does not get wet...unless it rains, which i doubt this time of year lol

They dont mind a little bit of sliding etc but full on drifting etc you will be spoken to. The driver training days are there to learn your car. No timing, no competitive racing. The instructors are there to help you learn to drive your car on the limit. You are encouraged to drive as hard as you can to the edge of the limits of your car, and quite often people will go a bit further than the cars limit (thats when it gets entertaining to watch!). You do not need 400+ hp or anything like that. I have run these events which are half full of n/a skylines etc so what ever you have, bring it out and have some fun!!! StinkyRooster was out there yesterday in an N/A Pulsar...and even in that sort of car you can still have a bucket load of fun!!!

Jippa and chucky, we will organise a time in the next week or 2 to meet up and work out how you guys want this event to run :D

Cheers

Brad

will just be me so will tee something up next week

The earliest available date is Sunday March 30th in the Afternoon session 12.30 -4.30

Jippa, i need to know very soon weather you want this spot so i can start organising things. Yes its over 2 months away, but the advantage to this is everyone has time to get there cars ready and plan to be there on that day.

Let me know asap Jippa. Give me a call if you need to, i am pretty sure you have my contact details.

Cheers

Brad