SAU Community

The Cruise to end all Cruises! (5th of May)

PranK

I want to come but I havn't had the alarm fitted to the vehicle yet (or any anti-theft device for that matter :evil: ) So my baby is staying under lock and key at a Kennards Self Storage location until such a time as the Quik Track and Brant systems are fitted.

Thanks tint p**sy. I'm only small anyway. I weigh 50kg and my gut weighs about ten which makes for a total of 60. :lol: Hang on, it's not a gut, it's a raceterm. Weight distribution wasn't it?

What time does it start Christian?

HAhahaha, damn, 4 people in a Sky ... hope you all short :!:[/quote:583b61b008]

We had 5 people in Gary's R33 last year at Indy!!!!

and besides me, they were all large males!!

Gary, Revhead, Slip, my b/f (who's 6ft) and me! I nabbed the front seat for a while, you should have seen the backseat with 3 guys in it!! LOL

Jim, it can be done!!!! hehe :lol:

there's not many coupes that would fit 5 ppl in like that, especially not semi-comfortably!

I was seriously planning to, Prank! I was gonna come with a g/f, but she's backed out now due to moving houses... :P

I'll try to rope the b/f into it :roll:

if he's keen, then I will be there!

9am start is scaring me though!!!! 8O

Don't laugh at this guys but it's my Easter next Sunday and my name day. Macedonian traditions. Anyway, I'm going to have 25 or so family members over at my house and I'm dodging them for the cruise. If I can make this effort Shell, then you'd better grab your g/f or b/f and come down. Besides, it would be good to meet you.