SAU Community

R35 Gt-r In Sydney!

J34

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it belongs to Powerplay Imports

http://www.powerplayimports.com/ <-- look at the main page, in J34's pics above, there's a white R34 GT-R parked directly in front of it... just like in the pictures on the Powerplay site.

Looks like they've got a bit of size to them...

I'm so going to go home, drive my car, f**k it up and drive it to powerplay tomorrow to get it fixed just for a squizz!

that white r34 gtr in the background is mine :blush: but it isnt a v-spec ii, just a v-spec, i imported it through powerplay and got a call last night to say my car was at the docks with an r35 behind it! im not sure if the r35 was imported through powerplay though, i am getting emailed some pics later today so when they come through ill post them up

Edited by thirty four

that white r34 gtr in the foreground is mine :P but it isnt a v-spec ii, just a v-spec, i imported it through powerplay and got a call last night to say my car was at the docks with a r35 behind it! im not sure if the r35 was imported through powerplay though, i am getting emailed some pics later today so when they come through ill post them up

Nice GT-R dude, tuff and clean :banana:

Spoke to Steve 'GTR Guru' Thatcher earlier today, the white R35 in the pics is in fact the car his team at Just Jap imported and are preparing for Donut King's Targa Tasmania effort.

Get an eye full of the white before it turns pink!

Are you trying to say that painting it hot pink might reduce its market appeal? :banana:

But yeah, the carpark in those pics give me the horn... but is that a VT in the second one?