SAU Community

Show Us Ya Tints!

chemical

Hi everybody, ive had my midnite purple series II 98 R33 for about 5 months now, and have wanted to get it tinted for all that time but im finally financial enough to be serious about it.

What i was hoping to see from you guys is some photos of your tinted R33's and a quick description (name, darkness, price etc) of the tint you got.

I'm hesitant about going illegal with it, but if its necessary to achieve a decent look, i will.

Thanks in advance

Dan

post-40405-1200225990_thumb.jpg

Edited by chemical

My mate has 20% tint... everytime cops rock pass he quickly winds down the windows hahaha

Dad's previous work van had some real low percent... 10% maybe? - had to wind down the windows to reverse through narrow driveways... that van eventually got defected though.

My previous car and current R33 has 35%... looks great and is practical for daily driving.

Edited by vietorious

I have 35% very nice is

your too late for the SAU group buy but you can mention skylinesaustralia for 10% discount off of $275 see the group buy thread very last page for my pics

btw 35% in front of the driver is illegal 70% is the darkest for the front window, pretty unlikely to get done for it.. but just saying

can't wait for my tint next Monday, everyone happy with it?

my r34 is getting done 35% all round tomorrow from the group buy.

i just wanted to get legal tint as if i get defected i dont have to take it off.

Don;t you have the UV cut glass for the rear window, and little windows in the back? Cos i did in my old 34 and that was pretty damn dark.