SAU Community

Anyone @ Willowbank Last Nite? 19/jan/08

gumflapper

i was @ willowbank last nite for the 1st time "racing"... it was a good nite. except for the guy with the purple commodore... lol. forgot to do up the wheel nuts on his left rear tyre... that car is F****D now...

was anybody else there?

lol :)

yeah i was out there, met a few others too. good to see some skylines at it...

everything with my car seems fine. was a pretty strange situation.. will be double checking wiring as it was the motor that just cut out.....

:|

any good times anyone? I ran an 11.54 @ 122mph

Michael

Edited by wrxkilla

hey i was also there with my R32 gtst ran an 13.34@115mph(185kph) good trap speed but was finding it hard to get a good launch was either getting lots and lots of wheel spin or bogging it down oh well hoping to do better next time with some better tyres and a bit more boost.

hey there,

nice car. was good to chat. can't wait to see your car get some serious rubber under the back and a tune with more boost. one car to watch in the future, will be a tough street car!

awesome!

:(

Michael

hey i was also there with my R32 gtst ran an 13.34@115mph(185kph) good trap speed but was finding it hard to get a good launch was either getting lots and lots of wheel spin or bogging it down oh well hoping to do better next time with some better tyres and a bit more boost.

yep when that car had standard motor+standard turbos it did 13.3@112mph lol!

bring on the semi :P

What was going on with teh coon, you let me down, Brad. Klotz s-pac could do that!!

Dont know hey, was hesitating around 5-6k, blew a water hose from the intercooler, best time i ran was 14.2 with air con on and traction control