Make: Nissan Skyline

Model: R33 GTST Series 2 97'

Milage: 80,193km

Transmission: Manual

Colour: White

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $4,500 ono, parts to be salvaged

Comments / Modifications:

Selling this car which was severly damaged in a track accident. Now i am selling the car 'as is', because i do not want to go through the headache of selling the car bit by bit over the next few months. There are a number of modifications in the car which weren't damaged in the accident and may still have scope for sale.

Engine - The RB25DET has only done 80,193km and had an oil change at 79,000km and roughly 75,000km. Before the accident the engine was in perfect working condition and was only ever taken to the track on the day of the accident. However, any damage which may or may not have been incurred after the incident to the engine block can only be determined after an inspection.

Roughly 500km ago, a new splitfire direct ignition system (ignition coils) and splitfire spark plugs were installed.

Other modifications done to the car which may/may not be salvaged are the:

- C's Shortshifter

- Xtream racing clutch with a brass button sprung centre (1200kg clamping pressure) - done roughly 4,500km of use

- 3.5inch dump pipe, X force exhaust all mandrel bent

- Greddy Profec 2 stage electronic boost controller

- Greddy 550hp fuel pump (Most likely damaged in the accident)

- HKS intercooler (Completely Destroyed in accident)

- Blitz Blow off valve

- Apexi Power FC + handcontroller

- GCG high flow garret Turbo

- 8 way adjustable suspension in the rear (condition after accident, cannot be certain)

- Whiteline 4 way adjustable sway bars (condition after accident, cannot be certain)

- Apexi Turbo timer

- Nismo Dash (White - Blue light)

- Rear LED tailights

- Boost guage

- On the day of the accident a new Exide Battery was installed ($145), 2hours before going on track.

Furthermore, there is also scope to sell of other parts on the car, which may still be in near perfect working order (Gearbox etc)

Interior pieces such as original Seats etc (in good condition, despite slight mess such as dirt dust which was during accident and over past few days, although is easily cleaned).

I will also include in the sale the cars soundsystem, which incudes a Pioneer Head unit, 2 x 800watt schneider Amps, and 2x 12inch limited edition pioneer subwoofers (VCCS model).

The car key was lost at the time of the accident and hasn't been found.

Also for sale are the Custom Number plates. "GAWDAM" (Silver writing on black background)

If interested please make an offer, although the sale of plates are entirely separate to the sale of the car.

Please express your interest by giving Bilal a call on 0433090653,

Any inspection on the engine block and working order parts is welcome.

Thanks

post-44273-1201487244_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487269_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487292_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487310_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487327_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487344_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487365_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487382_thumb.jpg

post-44273-1201487399_thumb.jpg

Edited by gcg7861

straight through 2 walls at eastern creek...... mate honestly you would make alot more cash if you stripped it... just a thought.

i'd be intrested in a few bits myself even....

I dont want the headache of stripping the car down, as i just want to see it gone. To sell it bit by bit will take at least 6 months or longer, and i'm in a bit of financial difficulty as it is. Soo the sooner the better.

For the benefit of others, where corner did this happen? How did it happen?

down the straight at eastern creek. Turn 1

I did around 180-185 in the first lap.

second lap must hav been 190+ maybe over 200 can't be 100% certain. As i don't completely remember.

on the second lap, i lifted off the accelarator, moved foot to brakes, and the car twitched and slipped out from the rear, running into the pit wall. (I don't completely remember but i think i didnt actually brake yet when the car slipped).

after hitting the wall, (Still cant fully remember what happend) but the brakes went all stiff as though the car igntiion was off, and went off track hitting the tyre wall.

This isn't an accurate account, as its a bit hazy as to what exactly happend, buuut yea.

:(

I am not 100% sure but i think i can probably blame, attempting to brake a little to late. or, i actually changed my rear tyres about 20minutes before going on the track, (i arrived late). I put on cheap Neuton 235/45/17 tyres on the rear, as the old ones were completely gone. And didn't have the cash for an expensive alternative.

Good to hear that you're OK mate. I was standing at the end of the pit lane when you had the accident.

From where I was standing (just up from the pit wall flagpoint, about 3-5 carlengths) I was facing away from the track talking to people. I heard someone say "oh shit" or something, so I turned around to see you already pretty sideways.

The nose pulled itself into the inside of the corner, and you went into the wall just downhill of the flag point with the passenger side corner, probably about where the pit wall starts to curve.

From there, you bounced off that wall and went the other way. The car went down to where the old drag strip start point is (and where Todd Wilkes met his end), and into the tyre wall at the end.

Good to hear that you're OK mate. I was standing at the end of the pit lane when you had the accident.

From where I was standing (just up from the pit wall flagpoint, about 3-5 carlengths) I was facing away from the track talking to people. I heard someone say "oh shit" or something, so I turned around to see you already pretty sideways.

The nose pulled itself into the inside of the corner, and you went into the wall just downhill of the flag point with the passenger side corner, probably about where the pit wall starts to curve.

From there, you bounced off that wall and went the other way. The car went down to where the old drag strip start point is (and where Todd Wilkes met his end), and into the tyre wall at the end.

coolies, thanks mate. haven't really heard much about it and dont completely remember it all, as my mates were on the roof and pretty much started running down as soon as the car slid towards the wall, unfortunately he only recorded my passes on the 2 laps before that :banana: .

would've been good to actually see it on video.

down the straight at eastern creek. Turn 1

I did around 180-185 in the first lap.

second lap must hav been 190+ maybe over 200 can't be 100% certain. As i don't completely remember.

on the second lap, i lifted off the accelarator, moved foot to brakes, and the car twitched and slipped out from the rear, running into the pit wall. (I don't completely remember but i think i didnt actually brake yet when the car slipped).

after hitting the wall, (Still cant fully remember what happend) but the brakes went all stiff as though the car igntiion was off, and went off track hitting the tyre wall.

This isn't an accurate account, as its a bit hazy as to what exactly happend, buuut yea.

:banana:

Sorry to hear. All the best mate.