SAU Community

R32 N1 Headlights

subie

I take it mine are either the non turbo lights or the gts4 non projector lights, as they have no clips.

post-31118-1205400248_thumb.jpg

Anyone actually done up any clips on these before?

Have a look at daves headlights :P

Not the reflector part, but the part next to it on the inside :D

all parts of the N1 lights are reflectors. there are no projectors in there. and no HIDs from factory, dave's may have some in there but I can almost promise they aren't factory.

• 10 months later...
all parts of the N1 lights are reflectors. there are no projectors in there. and no HIDs from factory, dave's may have some in there but I can almost promise they aren't factory.

i know...old thead - but its better than creating a new one. I have the N1's and need to put bulbs in the inner section. Would they be the same as the S13 silvia bulbs? I like the yellow ones so it would be cool if they were s13's.

• 4 weeks later...

hey im like 99% sure these are N1 headlights they have the bracket for the grill but look completly different to the ones shown on the 1st page!

post-55050-1236308205_thumb.jpg

post-55050-1236308243_thumb.jpg

post-55050-1236308271_thumb.jpg

hey im like 99% sure these are N1 headlights they have the bracket for the grill but look completly different to the ones shown on the 1st page!

Mate sorry to be an ice breaker. Your are most likely Type M headlights with projectors.

The Clips for the GTR grill were an option.

N1 doesn't have projectors and clearly the set you have isn't the case.

This should be the N1 headlights

2nvbknl.jpg

Edited by L.B.

• 7 months later...

Hopefully someone can read this and answer, I have the non projector N1 headlights but the lights closest to the grill, which are the fog lights, dont have any globes in them or even back covers.

Can someone tell me which globes are supposed to fit in there and if anyone has the back screw cover for this part, I would like that too :-)

thanks

Hopefully someone can read this and answer, I have the non projector N1 headlights but the lights closest to the grill, which are the fog lights, dont have any globes in them or even back covers.

Can someone tell me which globes are supposed to fit in there and if anyone has the back screw cover for this part, I would like that too :-)

thanks

I have the same problem with mine. I wanted to put yellow ones in like the S13 silvia's - but alas, no connections on the headlight. Kinda seems pointless having the thing designed like its supposed to house a globe but you can't put one in! I must say they are the best looking of the 32 lights though.

Dumb isnt it, where did they all go?! I reckon if someone could tell me what globe goes in the fog light part I could hook them up some how. I wonder if any other car has something that would fit the back.

• 1 year later...

I figure its best to post here rather than make a new topic, so..

I have N1 headlights in my r32 GTR apparently, they look like N1 headlights, as the ones pictured above.

But they do not have the brackets for the grill....

there are two screw holes on each headlight where the grill bracket would mount to, with the screws half wound in.

So what i'm asking if anyone can look at theirs, are these genuine N1 headlights that someone has flogged the brackets off,

or are they early non projector lights and all of this style have the screw holes for the GTR grill.

I heard someone says they weigh less, anyone know what weight they should be.

and lastly, any chance of getting hold of these brackets, otherwise i'll have to fabricate something up??

cheers ahead

I figure its best to post here rather than make a new topic, so..

I have N1 headlights in my r32 GTR apparently, they look like N1 headlights, as the ones pictured above.

But they do not have the brackets for the grill....

there are two screw holes on each headlight where the grill bracket would mount to, with the screws half wound in.

So what i'm asking if anyone can look at theirs, are these genuine N1 headlights that someone has flogged the brackets off,

or are they early non projector lights and all of this style have the screw holes for the GTR grill.

I heard someone says they weigh less, anyone know what weight they should be.

and lastly, any chance of getting hold of these brackets, otherwise i'll have to fabricate something up??

cheers ahead

brackets are available, look up yahoo auction, seen em around there