SAU Community

It's A Very Sad Day :(

moobaque

Hey All,

Just thought I might share my grief.

Today i signed my life away to a new show at work. I'm only going to have monday's free for the next 7 months :)

Don't think I will be doing any track days for a while....

Cam

so whats the show?

Guys and Dolls

You wouldnt have signed up unless it was good for you in the long run right ..

For sure! I have never mixed a show this big before (I'm a sound engineer) so this is a pretty huge step in a short period of time but hopefully it leads onto more big productions....if i don't F&^# it up

good onya.....i still dont know what Guys and Dolls is..ha reality tv?

Its a broadway musical. Although this tour of it is almost a tv show. All the principle roles are tv stars.

• 5 months later...

Well its come to that point in our season where our producers have decided to end our show in a few weeks... which unfortunatly means im going to be unemployed very soon....but what that also means is.....TRACK DAYS AGAIN!!!

Can't wait! see you all out and about real soon.....if i get a new clutch :action-smiley-069:

Its a broadway musical. Although this tour of it is almost a tv show. All the principle roles are tv stars.

I acted in the same play back in High School. They had me play the town drunk. Still a very fitting role for me :action-smiley-069:

Congrats though mate, should be good for you

Hey dude, what company or network do you work for??

might have seen you around if you ever do gigs in Crown.......

Not so much any more as i do mostly musical theatre work now days (mainly with a company called system sound) but I use to do a bit of work in crown with a couple companies, Outlook and Advanced Audio.